Queen Helene, Mud Pack Masque, 8 oz (227 g)

Reviews 4-star

YOU SHOULD GET THIS ONE TOO !

Posted by 4647020834793090319 on Apr 04, 2014

Another mask product from Queen Helene which is amaze balls ! I have the Mint Julep one as well and i alternate between them. This one i use on my face at least once a week. It's a lot more tightening on the skin compared to Mint Julep. Again, when it dries, my pores are visible and i can see the dirt that was in them as well. The scent is not off putting and i don't mind it. It might be for others if you don't like that baby powder smell mixed with some kind of fragrance scent. Again, hard to explain but all in all, it's definitely a product worth trying.

buen precio

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Apr 26, 2014

Aunque no es un producto libre al 100% de ingredientes "malos" por el precio que tiene y lo grande que es el tubo es una maravilla. Ayer mismo lo probé. Fácil de extender, seca bastante rápido y la sensación que queda después es agradable, si bien a mí la piel me quedo un poco seca y tuve que darme tónico e hidratante. De todos modos las mascarillas de arcillas siempre dejan esa sensación tras quitárselas. La usaré más en verano, que es cuando más grasa se me pone la piel, para poder equilibrarla. Muy recomendable.

Excellent mud masque

Posted by 5678323309281184204 on May 01, 2014

I use this mask twice a week and I really love it!I like its natural perfume and it leaves my skin clean but not dry,it's a really good musk,very affordable too.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

I was definitely surprised by this stuff. I was expecting the masque to be a little more refreshing than what it is, but other than that I loved it. Packaging is good and the amount of product you get is so good for the price. I'll get a LOT of use out of it. The masque feels good on my skin, doesn't irritate my face, and leaves my skin feeling bright and soft but as I mentioned before wasn't as refreshing as I'd hoped which was a bit of a let down for me.

Mask