buen precio

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Apr 26, 2014

Aunque no es un producto libre al 100% de ingredientes "malos" por el precio que tiene y lo grande que es el tubo es una maravilla. Ayer mismo lo probé. Fácil de extender, seca bastante rápido y la sensación que queda después es agradable, si bien a mí la piel me quedo un poco seca y tuve que darme tónico e hidratante. De todos modos las mascarillas de arcillas siempre dejan esa sensación tras quitárselas. La usaré más en verano, que es cuando más grasa se me pone la piel, para poder equilibrarla. Muy recomendable.

Excellent mud masque

Posted by 5678323309281184204 on May 01, 2014

I use this mask twice a week and I really love it!I like its natural perfume and it leaves my skin clean but not dry,it's a really good musk,very affordable too.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5409927074234679893 on Jun 26, 2014

I was definitely surprised by this stuff. I was expecting the masque to be a little more refreshing than what it is, but other than that I loved it. Packaging is good and the amount of product you get is so good for the price. I'll get a LOT of use out of it. The masque feels good on my skin, doesn't irritate my face, and leaves my skin feeling bright and soft but as I mentioned before wasn't as refreshing as I'd hoped which was a bit of a let down for me.

Mask

Posted by 5089689560867271805 on Aug 21, 2014

Feels nice

I like this but...

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Oct 03, 2014

I like it but was a bit dissapointed that the ingrediens are almost the same as in the green mask which I like, but I wanted variation. So I will probably just buy the green again next time.

Excellent

Posted by 4802684320759839487 on Dec 13, 2014

Very effective. Love that I found this again for a great price

还不错

Posted by 5314960107152036351 on Dec 31, 2014

还不错,比起Mint Julep Masque,沒那麼乾

I really like it

Posted by 4764482253328179398 on Jan 30, 2015

I don't use it to often because it can be a little messy, but it leaves your skin feeling really fresh and soft.

Posted by anttyaty on Mar 01, 2015

it's ok(;

Surprisingly good

Posted by 5002345630383125436 on May 13, 2016

Don't be fooled - there is nothing "anti age" about this masque. It's a basic clay mask made from clay powder, binders, preservatives, fragrance and colorants. And as a clay mask, it's good. The application was weird. It has the texture of petroleum jelly, but it's opaque and flesh colored. After you apply the mask to your face you look like you put on too much foundation, but then it dries and becomes white and chalky. It stings a little. It washes up fast and your face look clean and stay hydrated, thanks to glycerin and propylene glycol. The fact that it is so basic makes it perfect for all ages and all skin types. You can mix your own oils or your moisturizer with the mask to customize it for your skin.