One of the few healthy deodorants that work

Posted by Reviewer1523481 on Dec 25, 2007

I've tried four different natural deodorants and this is the only one that I've found that works for me. The others left me "less than fresh" by the middle of the afternoon, but Queen Helen Tea Tree Oil seems to last all day and into the night.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2355720 on Jan 03, 2008

Great deoderant! The only non-aluminum deoderant I've found that actually works.

O.K.

Posted by Reviewer2788486 on Nov 08, 2008

Clean smell and I like that it goes on dry, however it only lasts half a day a best, even during cooler times of the year. Had to reapply 2-3x a day.

Queen Helene Tea Tree Oil Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2754870 on Sep 02, 2009

I am very happy with this product. I have tried many, and this works, does not smell or is not sticky. Great product!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Aug 16, 2008

This is the best natural deoderant I have ever used and I live in hot, sweaty Florida.

Simple deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1076499 on Apr 14, 2008

I like that you don't have to wait for it to dry befroe getting dressed, but it doesn't really deep you "dry" or supply much deodorant protection. Okay for winter, probably not so good for summer.

Good Product, Works

Posted by Reviewer1859893 on Feb 06, 2008

Great Price, good product and it works fine, no aluminum. Prompt delivery

Queen Helene Tea Tree Oil Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1598034 on Feb 13, 2011

The Queen Helene brand of deodorant is by far our favorite. We beleive in taking care of our health and deodorant is an important part of our health that many don't think about. Works well and is a part of total well being.

Excellent aluminum free product with a nice scent.

Posted by Reviewer2910027 on Oct 21, 2012

I bought this product after I figured out that I was allergic to the lavender deodorant I had been using (caused my arm pits skin to peel) I went to the dermatologist to find out what was aggravating my skin. When I changed to this deodorant my skin recovered right away! :)

great 15 August 2011