A Great product with reasonable price.

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

I buy this masque because I just change my facial care routine at night to use natural essential oil (Rosehip seed oil). Due to I have combination skin, I worry the oil might clog pores(T zone). I use this product before shower after cleaning my face twice per week. It is green and has a pleasant minty smell. It goes on thick but creamy. It is fairly easy to spread. It says to leave it on for 15 minutes, but I usually just leave it on until it dries completely. I remove it with a warm, wet washcloth. It clean up and reduces the size of my pores dramatically. This is a great product for its price. Highly recommended.

Great mask and for a good value!

Posted by 5623774599454599526 on May 13, 2015

The package is bigger than I thought it would be, the mask is green and thick and spreads easily. It smells like mint (duh) and you can feel it start to work immediately. I think it did minimize my pores a little bit but I can't be sure. I will be using this for a long time and will probably repurchase when I finally finish this one.

the 2nd time

Posted by 5683745902846159792 on Jul 13, 2016

good for oily skin. even my skin is lil bit dry but i love to put it in my Tzone.

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Price is cheap, big bottle, read so many raving reviews I think it's just ok, not that great..and it has some chemicals in it as well. Won't buy again.

Ummmm

Posted by 5331312660623069502 on Oct 06, 2012

I do admit that this item must be great since countless people just5 loving it. However, it jst din work well on my skin. It gets too dry my skin and never heals my acne symptom. and once I stopped using it, my skin has been way better lol So i am now thinking of how I can consume the rest of it lol I reckon this would be way good for teenagers' skin. Not really for those who are over 20's. :p

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2520851 on Jun 13, 2011

I don't understand how it became a ''bestseller'' - impossible to apply evenly. I will order Earth Science Mint Tingle next time, as I did it last time.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1548164 on May 14, 2011

Definitely will order more! Leaves my skin soft and bright, I use it once a week and its more than enough to have beautiful skin. I'm so happy that I found this product!

Gentle and effective! Can't beat the price!

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Apr 05, 2012

Super value for money. Unifies skin tone and helps to clean the impuries without drying out the skin. No miracle product but very effective and worth every penny.

five stars product

Posted by 4938292587398631791 on Sep 01, 2012

Best facemask i've ever used! Lovely minty smell, doesn't dry skin too much and leaves a bright look to your skin.

Good for new bumps

Posted by Reviewer1555485 on May 08, 2012

I put it on the bump during the night and in the morning it almost disappears.