resonable price & high quility :)

Posted by 5327887552279224928 on Oct 02, 2013

if u bought this one. u must use quickly - as much as u can !

I love this masque so much but . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014

I have the problem with the packaging. It's so hard to get this masque out of the tube. I would've suggest to change the packaging like using a jar as it will make it easier application and comes in handy. However I will continue to use this product as it make my skin less oily and my pore less visible.

Good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

It's a good mask, I wish it didn't contain parabens though. Great price for quantity.

Original Mint Julep masque

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I like this mask, it's ok for the price, dries nice and tight makes the skin feel very smooth. Clears up any imperfections. Nice minty smell too.

Use with caution on sensitive skin

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 22, 2016

After seeing thousands of positive ratings, I couldn't NOT try this product. My combination-sensitive skin gets especially oily and blemish prone in the summer humidity and I wanted a convenient, ready to use product instead of having to break out my jar of clay and mix up a mask every few days. After applying, my skin burned like crazy. It subsided after 2-3 minutes, and after removal (10 minutes) I was rewarded with soft, purified skin. It even bought a small blemish to a head so I could carefully extract it. Thankfully there was no redness or adverse reaction, despite the initial burning. Use with caution if your skin is sensitive. Please click my username for more product reviews.

not amazed

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't see any magic as well. It's too strong for my combination skin but at the same time it didn't cure (or hide) my acnes, so... I don't know, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, who DOESN'T have oily skin. It's rather strong.

Wanted to Like it...

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Sep 12, 2013

I've gone through a few tubes of this masque and have been happy with how it works. I often use it as a spot-on treatment for pimples. However, I've had growing concern with the ingredients, e.g. parabens, fragrance, and propylene glycol. I might even be concerned with the chromium oxide greens color as it has potential to irritate sensitive skin. It may be best to make your own masque formula at home.

Did nothing for my skin.

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jul 28, 2013

This tingles and burnes for a couple of minutes yet I still liked it in the beginning. I prefer it over mixing my own mask because it doesn't create a mess but will not buy again do to not seeing an improvement in my skin. This does bring whiteheads and impurities closer to the surface but unfortunately not close enough. It only brings them close enough that you can feel them and creates that awful bumpy texture but they are still too deep to remove unless you pick or try to squeeze out. Just creates irritation on my part and tempts me to pick at my skin.

Not bad but stings skin a little

Posted by 4658202699056177730 on Mar 12, 2015

I dont mind this face mask but havent seen a huge improvement and feels like toothpaste on my skin - I prefer bentonite clay as a mask for my acne instead. I looked at the ingredients list and there are a few nasties there so in future I will stick to only buying organic/natural beauty products as my skin is used to it now and reacts to chemicals.

nothing special

Posted by 5261438890893549810 on Jul 30, 2013

dont get what all the hype about