The best mask i've ever had

Posted by 5219552514808510922 on May 12, 2014

Today I got my box from iherb and recently tried this mask. Smells like a toothpaste. Easy to apply. After removing face skin is so fresh and soft. Love this so much

Great mask

Posted by 4999874595058243561 on Aug 22, 2013

This shrinks my pimples and makes my skin look amazing. I always use this at night and the next morning my skin will be almost flawless.

resonable price & high quility :)

Posted by 5327887552279224928 on Oct 02, 2013

if u bought this one. u must use quickly - as much as u can !

Best and cool mask

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

acne no more

Good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

It's a good mask, I wish it didn't contain parabens though. Great price for quantity.

Mmmm toothpaste

Posted by 5569932734318075401 on Jun 23, 2014

This is a fabulous mask that I popped into my cart on a whim and I'm so glad I did. Let's be honest, it looks like toothpaste, it smells like toothpaste but it so refreshing so I love it regardless.

Original Mint Julep masque

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I like this mask, it's ok for the price, dries nice and tight makes the skin feel very smooth. Clears up any imperfections. Nice minty smell too.

Great Value

Posted by Noree-1912 on Apr 20, 2014

This stuff feels really good on your skin! It kinda feels like if you were spreading tootpaste on your face, because it really leaves a coolling sensation on your face. I have acne-prone skin, and this product doesen't make me break out. But at the same time, I wont say that it clears away your acne, but it definetly leaves your skin soft, smooth and a clean feelling. At the moment my skin is pretty clear, and this item is great for a skin cleansing mask.

I love this masque so much but . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014

I have the problem with the packaging. It's so hard to get this masque out of the tube. I would've suggest to change the packaging like using a jar as it will make it easier application and comes in handy. However I will continue to use this product as it make my skin less oily and my pore less visible.

Wanted to Like it...

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Sep 12, 2013

I've gone through a few tubes of this masque and have been happy with how it works. I often use it as a spot-on treatment for pimples. However, I've had growing concern with the ingredients, e.g. parabens, fragrance, and propylene glycol. I might even be concerned with the chromium oxide greens color as it has potential to irritate sensitive skin. It may be best to make your own masque formula at home.