Good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Nov 11, 2013

It's a good mask, I wish it didn't contain parabens though. Great price for quantity.

Original Mint Julep masque

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I like this mask, it's ok for the price, dries nice and tight makes the skin feel very smooth. Clears up any imperfections. Nice minty smell too.

Best and cool mask

Posted by 5516169706106370576 on Apr 16, 2015

acne no more

not amazed

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

Can't see any magic as well. It's too strong for my combination skin but at the same time it didn't cure (or hide) my acnes, so... I don't know, nothing special. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, who DOESN'T have oily skin. It's rather strong.

Wanted to Like it...

Posted by Root-Note-Healing on Sep 12, 2013

I've gone through a few tubes of this masque and have been happy with how it works. I often use it as a spot-on treatment for pimples. However, I've had growing concern with the ingredients, e.g. parabens, fragrance, and propylene glycol. I might even be concerned with the chromium oxide greens color as it has potential to irritate sensitive skin. It may be best to make your own masque formula at home.

Did nothing for my skin.

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jul 28, 2013

This tingles and burnes for a couple of minutes yet I still liked it in the beginning. I prefer it over mixing my own mask because it doesn't create a mess but will not buy again do to not seeing an improvement in my skin. This does bring whiteheads and impurities closer to the surface but unfortunately not close enough. It only brings them close enough that you can feel them and creates that awful bumpy texture but they are still too deep to remove unless you pick or try to squeeze out. Just creates irritation on my part and tempts me to pick at my skin.

nothing special

Posted by 5261438890893549810 on Jul 30, 2013

dont get what all the hype about

Not entirely sure what the fuss is all about...

Posted by Reviewer3225970 on Jun 06, 2012

Another product I bought because of all the hype. Honestly, it's as decent a mask as any drugstore mask, but it's definitely not a cure-all & miracle worker, at least for me. My face does feel smoother after use, but it did nothing to reduce my blackheads, unclog pores and wasn't that effective as a spot treatment for acne either (pure honey is better for that)I can live with the parabens, but the stinging sensation experienced during the first few seconds of application is a bit hard to get used to. Though it's very very cheap, I think if on a budget, some home concocted masks (egg white, yoghurt, etc) might work just as well & just as economical.

Not a very good composition. / Не очень хороший состав.

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

Not the best part of a mask, there are better. The special use does not result when I saw (leather combination, prone to fat and acne). Strongly desiccate during deposition, which is harmful to the skin, it is better sbryzgivat water from the sprinkler and not let it dry. / Не самый лучший состав у маски, есть и лучше. Особого результата после использования не увидела (кожа комбинированная, склонная к жирности и акне). Сильно пересушивает при нанесение, что вредно для кожи, лучше сбрызгивать водой из пульверизатора и не давать ей высохнуть.

Not bad but stings skin a little

Posted by 4658202699056177730 on Mar 12, 2015

I dont mind this face mask but havent seen a huge improvement and feels like toothpaste on my skin - I prefer bentonite clay as a mask for my acne instead. I looked at the ingredients list and there are a few nasties there so in future I will stick to only buying organic/natural beauty products as my skin is used to it now and reacts to chemicals.