So so...

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2551435 on Nov 17, 2010

Perfect masque, acne signs look lighter the next day. I was afraid it will be too strong mint smell, bit it smells lightly. NO burning feeling on my really sensetive skin. I still cannot see any changes with my big pores, but I used it only 4 times.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

My love!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 22, 2011

Absolutely great mask!It clerifies,mattyfies and tones my skin!No deep pores,no pimples and problems!

Perfume and parabens.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Besides that, the product is good. I will not buy it again because of the methylparaben and parabens, but I am probably using it up.

Not for me

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

I have read many many reviews from people who are happy with this mask. But not me. Unfortunately it made my skin very dry and I must give it to my friend (who has a very oily skin).

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I have acne problem, so I hoped this to do what it claimed to do. However, nothing happened. I used half a tube, and finally decided to switch back to my green clay mask. This is cheap, so you can try it. However, don't take it too seriously.

Lovely but contains parabenes.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Nov 30, 2011

I love it, but unfortunatly it contains parabenes. Besides that it is everything it promises.

LOVE LOVE!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 20, 2012

It is amaizing! Will order again and again, fantastic price! Makes my skin feel soft, with less blemish and etc. Very nice product!

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1163393 on Jun 08, 2011

I was quite worried at first because of some chemical ingredients it has but it's a wonderful stuff. My skin feels much cleaner and brighter after using this. love the price, definitely will buy this product again.