My love!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 22, 2011

Absolutely great mask!It clerifies,mattyfies and tones my skin!No deep pores,no pimples and problems!

Perfume and parabens.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Besides that, the product is good. I will not buy it again because of the methylparaben and parabens, but I am probably using it up.

Not for me

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

I have read many many reviews from people who are happy with this mask. But not me. Unfortunately it made my skin very dry and I must give it to my friend (who has a very oily skin).

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I have acne problem, so I hoped this to do what it claimed to do. However, nothing happened. I used half a tube, and finally decided to switch back to my green clay mask. This is cheap, so you can try it. However, don't take it too seriously.

Lovely but contains parabenes.

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Nov 30, 2011

I love it, but unfortunatly it contains parabenes. Besides that it is everything it promises.

LOVE LOVE!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 20, 2012

It is amaizing! Will order again and again, fantastic price! Makes my skin feel soft, with less blemish and etc. Very nice product!

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1163393 on Jun 08, 2011

I was quite worried at first because of some chemical ingredients it has but it's a wonderful stuff. My skin feels much cleaner and brighter after using this. love the price, definitely will buy this product again.

It's OK

Posted by Reviewer2439231 on Sep 16, 2011

Sometimes when you can say nothing bad it's already a pretty good result. Little notice: after applying U can play with your children in Shrek or Princess Frog, they will be fond of it.

Like other brand name clay masks

Posted by Reviewer1693226 on Jul 26, 2009

This mask is very similar to other higher end clay masks but for a fraction of the cost! It leaves the skin feeling tingling and refreshed and reduces redness and swelled blemishes. ETA: I've increased the rating for this product once I discovered it can be used as a spot treatment overnight! If you don't mind having green spots all over your face right before your sleep, then dap directly on blemishes and the next morning you'll notice a significant difference. My pimples last a max of 3 days from initial appearance to being completely gone (without scars).

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2587002 on Oct 07, 2007

This masque is easy to use, refreshing, and genuinely helps keep my face clear. It tingles a little initially, like peppermint soap will, but it fades quickly and leaves me feeling clean without irritation. I'm so happy to find it here after having given up on getting it in local stores, who of course stopped carrying it as soon as I bought a tube and liked it. So yay, two thumbs up!