love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

ladies we all know we are like little girls at a candy store when we are at the high-end dept. stores. we buy proucts because of the name and packaging. well i love iherb and i read the review for this product and i had to buy it. i am so happy that i did. this made my skin super soft and my pores are much smaller. this is a great product to apply for a special night out. just apply it three to four hours before applying your foundation and since this is a bounce size i will get one or two more. hope this helps.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Dec 08, 2009

I had read about this product on makeup alley and was delighted to see it available on iherb as I can't buy it here. It is a very good mask that feels cold when you apply. Clears out your pores and leaves your skin very refreshed. Wipes off with a washcloth easily but does leave green marks on your cloth. I althernate this with Now Foods European Clay and they work very well together.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2142603 on Aug 07, 2011

This product wont solve all your problems, but it really helps to reduce black pores and dries out acne. Give it some time and remember to remove dead skin after use. I recommend using a enlargening mirror to get a good look at your problematic areas. A good tip is to apply this product directly on the areas you feel need improvement, take your time and gently massage the the cream to get the desired effect.

So so...

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2551435 on Nov 17, 2010

Perfect masque, acne signs look lighter the next day. I was afraid it will be too strong mint smell, bit it smells lightly. NO burning feeling on my really sensetive skin. I still cannot see any changes with my big pores, but I used it only 4 times.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

My love!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 22, 2011

Absolutely great mask!It clerifies,mattyfies and tones my skin!No deep pores,no pimples and problems!

Perfume and parabens.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Besides that, the product is good. I will not buy it again because of the methylparaben and parabens, but I am probably using it up.

Not for me

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

I have read many many reviews from people who are happy with this mask. But not me. Unfortunately it made my skin very dry and I must give it to my friend (who has a very oily skin).

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2504506 on Oct 02, 2010

I have acne problem, so I hoped this to do what it claimed to do. However, nothing happened. I used half a tube, and finally decided to switch back to my green clay mask. This is cheap, so you can try it. However, don't take it too seriously.