i love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer3087745 on Mar 01, 2011

This masque works great for your skin... This made my skin super soft and my pores are realy much smaller now!

liked

Posted by Reviewer3023541 on Mar 06, 2011

using the T-zone face very good mask

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2816556 on Aug 24, 2009

i have used this in the past and was unable to find it so was very excited to see this on iherb. I love how clean it makes my face feel i also use it at night to dry out pimples just dab it on and go to sleep wash off in morning. Great stuff.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Dec 05, 2009

ladies we all know we are like little girls at a candy store when we are at the high-end dept. stores. we buy proucts because of the name and packaging. well i love iherb and i read the review for this product and i had to buy it. i am so happy that i did. this made my skin super soft and my pores are much smaller. this is a great product to apply for a special night out. just apply it three to four hours before applying your foundation and since this is a bounce size i will get one or two more. hope this helps.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Dec 08, 2009

I had read about this product on makeup alley and was delighted to see it available on iherb as I can't buy it here. It is a very good mask that feels cold when you apply. Clears out your pores and leaves your skin very refreshed. Wipes off with a washcloth easily but does leave green marks on your cloth. I althernate this with Now Foods European Clay and they work very well together.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2142603 on Aug 07, 2011

This product wont solve all your problems, but it really helps to reduce black pores and dries out acne. Give it some time and remember to remove dead skin after use. I recommend using a enlargening mirror to get a good look at your problematic areas. A good tip is to apply this product directly on the areas you feel need improvement, take your time and gently massage the the cream to get the desired effect.

So so...

Posted by Kin-za on Apr 01, 2012

My rating 4****. This is a cheap product and I do not see much change my skin after using this mask. It is difficult to wash off. I use a luffa sponges out. A large amount will last a long time. Do not buy more.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2551435 on Nov 17, 2010

Perfect masque, acne signs look lighter the next day. I was afraid it will be too strong mint smell, bit it smells lightly. NO burning feeling on my really sensetive skin. I still cannot see any changes with my big pores, but I used it only 4 times.

Known mask

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

The mask was pleasant! Clears well. But better will be suitable for fat skin Smells as a mint cud. Tuba very big. It is squeezed out difficult. Impressions good.

My love!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on Jun 22, 2011

Absolutely great mask!It clerifies,mattyfies and tones my skin!No deep pores,no pimples and problems!