• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00044.

• Customer Ratings

Cheating at it's finest!

Posted by Aussie-VISIT-MYPAGE-HERE on Aug 21, 2013

The cinnamon roll quest protein bar is by far one of the tastiest protein bars ever. If your looking for a sweet treat and don't want to destroy your gains by eating icecream and cake, then look no further. The cinnamon roll protein bar tastes just like a desert! Open up 2 of the protein bars and pop them in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds depending on how powerful your microwave is, take them out, spread on some walden farms calorie free chocolate syrup and you got yourself a cake like desert that is hot and moist that in my opinion is even better than icecream and cake

superior service

Posted by 5665413388880740744 on May 26, 2013

good service on time delivery tasty bars dont know what effect they will have thank u

New Favorite Quest Flavor

Posted by 5448641838102021023 on Jun 04, 2013

I highly recommend popping this in an over until browned. It seriously tastes just like a cinnamon roll, and the addition of nuts just makes it all the more amazing.

Not too sweet

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 05, 2012

Really nice cinnamon flavour, and decent sized bar considering the calories!! Chewy texture

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2491713 on Jul 17, 2012

These are fantastic! I'm addicted because they taste great, have no carbs, and are high in protein and fiber!

Tasty!

Posted by 5004906748619910317 on May 13, 2013

Texture is like of a dough (perfect!). It's sweet, it's like there's sugar because it's somehow so crunchy. Nutritional values are perfect and the ingredients are natural. I can only recommend this one!

Best protein bar ever!

Posted by 5311847164357945324 on Oct 08, 2013

This is probably the best protein bar I have ever tasted! The cinnamon roll is my favorite too. A very good option as a healthy snack!

Great taste!

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015

One of the best tasting protein bars available, and with pretty healthy ingredients in comparison. Just hope with the all the recent discontinuation of products by iHerb, that this does not suffer the same fate. It has been out of stock a fair while now. I have had to order from elsewhere, and the shipping is killing me.

Yummm One of my favorites .. ! Can taste the ICING ..

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

I haven't found any truly low carb bars except for these. This is one of my favorite flavor but ALL of their bars deserve 5 stars. Mild cinnamon flavor with a vanilla icing flavor. Very very decadent. I will buy these again. They use the best ingredients and really focus on quality and flavor. What ever they're doing, they're doing it right. I tell everyone to buy these. Especially all of the low carb forums I belong to. People are switching from every other bar to Quest Nutrition bars. Mainly because there are few ingredients and they are very quality ingredients. They also don't use maltitol powder or maltitol syrup. If you see those in your low carb foods they are NOT low carb! Check your ingredients and don't make the same mistakes I did. EVERY low carb bar on here (except quest) uses maltiitol. The worst is Maltitol syrup. Thank you QUEST~!!!! I am a lifetime customer. I can't wait to see what your next flavor will be! Keep your standards HIGH!

Addictive ;)

Posted by 5409267708441148218 on Oct 12, 2013

I am addicted to these bars tastes like caramel feels like I am indulging when I'm not I don't miss the unhealthy versions ;)