Loved it!

Posted by 5615314338796248825 on Oct 18, 2012

Loved it, am about to place another order!

Great but hard to order

Posted by 4873847420179509903 on Apr 16, 2015

best tasting protein bar ever. If you love cinnamon you can't beat it. Problem is, it is always sold out and therefore hard to actually ever order. I always buy four boxes at once (due to shipping limitations to me).

Best protein bar

Posted by 5705246166520253498 on Oct 16, 2013

I love it so much! Great price, quality and just perfect!

My favorite of all of them

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 18, 2013

I actually crave these! I usually have one for breakfast as they're so fast and convenient. I keep one in my purse for emergencies. These do not make my blood sugar rise.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2906085 on Nov 04, 2013

An excellent protein bar in both taste and nutrition - perhaps one of the very best out there. I avoid eating dairy products since I don't find them as healthy as they are claimed, but Quest's products don't upset my stomach. High in protein yet very low in calories, which makes it my go-to snack, breakfast and healthy dessert as well. If you love cinnamon you'll LOVE the taste of this one. It's sweet (but not too sweet), cinnamon-y, chewy and delicious. The only minus is that the cinnamon probably isn't ceylon cinnamon (regular one is high in coumarin and toxic), so I would recommend switching the flavour after each packet. (I usually am such a pig and enjoy these by halving one Cinnamon roll and one Peanut butter Chocolate and eating them together.. very much recommended treat!) I hope you found this review helpful.

Unbelievable

Posted by 5249244078905829739 on Oct 14, 2014

Almost taste like real cinnamon buns!

Delicious and healthy bar

Posted by Reviewer2148625 on Aug 26, 2012

Finally a healthy protein bar from iHerb. The texture and taste are excellent. I live in France, so it takes a little while for them to arrive. Sometimes they are a bit hard due to the way they were handled in transport. This is not the fault of the bar. If I get them when I am in California they are always soft. If hard, they can always be softened in the microwave.

Will re-purchase

Posted by Reviewer2102328 on Nov 05, 2014

I have nothing negative to say about Quest bars in general. I love them all, and this cinnamon roll version is great.

Excellent

Posted by 5017429337290602045 on Nov 22, 2013

Really nice flavour

Quest Cinnamon roll bars

Posted by 5472261347343153256 on Oct 18, 2013

Awesome flavor! Try heating them before eating, yum!