• Please note this item has been replaced by QST-00072.

• Reviews | English

Favourite flavour of Quest bars

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 21, 2012

I like the quest bars a lot, and this one is my favourite. It's so nice to have a fruity, rather than a chocolate, vanilla, or peanut butter protein bar (like most of the bars on the market, it seems). The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of five is because 1) it doesn't have the most friendly ingredient list for some people with IBS (it has a fermentable form of fibre that can cause IBS symptoms), and 2) the nutrition facts subtract the calories from fiber. I don't like this and find it misleading, but I realise it's a fairly common practice.

one of the best

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Aug 09, 2013

One of my favorite quest bars! Not too sweet and very fresh-tasting! Will keep reordering :)

Review Quest Nutrition Natural Protein Bar, Lemon Cream Pie

Posted by 5677211864568331992 on Aug 22, 2013

This is a tasteful bar, suites me fine. It has a fresh taste.

Quest Bar

Posted by 5463053772233583418 on Sep 26, 2013

Overall the bars are tasty and handy to have especially when you're on a low carb diet. I wouldn't recommend the lemon cream pie flavor, it smells like cleaning detergent !

Quest Bar - Lemon Cream Pie

Posted by 5423568788978726483 on Jun 22, 2014

Tangy flavor, quite refreshing. Makes a nice change to add to a selection of high protein snax.

Very Happy

Posted by SarahBooBearsBabe on Aug 11, 2014

My order came 4 days after I ordered it so I was very happy :) The box came in perfect condition and all bars were fine, no damages. The taste of this Quest bar is very good, actually tastes like lemon, but sadly no 'cream pie' flavour. the bars are so much softer than all of the other Quest bars, but I think that's because of the heat not the actual bar. It tastes the best by itself, I eat all Quest bars with yogurt, but this one just didn't taste good with it. I highly recommend trying this flavour, I will definitely be ordering this again because I do not get this flavour in Australia :/

good flavour

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014

hubbys favourite flavour, it's pretty good!

Nice fresh taste

Posted by 5571110983895231529 on Sep 07, 2014

The lemon flavor is very strong, but I like it. I usually go for chocolate flavoured bars, but it's nice to have something else once in a while. Will repurchase.

Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1502859 on Mar 04, 2012

a lil bit too lemony for my taste.. but thats just me. Great ingredient composition!

very good

Posted by Reviewer2236685 on Apr 17, 2012

I love all the Quest Natural bars with no artificial sweetners!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »