Great nutritional value, not too much taste

Posted by 5111992422088417420 on Jul 17, 2012

The taste is a bit bland so it's no culinary experience, but at least you don't get the odd aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like you do with so many other protein bars! It has a lot of both protein and fiber, and a low calorie count - which in my opinion makes up for the lacking taste. All in all it is a good bar, so if you are looking for a HEALTHY protein bar but don't require that it tastes too much then I would definitely recommend this :)

Yummy!!

Posted by Reviewer2187442 on May 16, 2012

I was very happy with the way these bars taste. They have real chunks of strawberry in them and they are very delicious. Try them out!

very sweet

Posted by Reviewer2682368 on Apr 25, 2012

initially one of my favourites but as time has gone on i feel that they are too easy to chew so you eat them very fast

healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer2421463 on May 09, 2012

The only protein bars that I can eat because I don't eat sugar or artificial sweeteners.They have very short list of ingredients and great amount of protein comparable to other protein bars .

Superb

Posted by Reviewer2692541 on Jul 22, 2012

Great taste, excellent nutritional profile. My favourite along with the chocolate one!

The Best Protein Bars around

Posted by 5664775032008000657 on Dec 12, 2012

I have never come across protein bars like these. They taste good and the nutritional value is unbelievable.

it was a good taste and buying again

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Feb 17, 2013

it was a good taste and buying again

Love it

Posted by 4750456995768017271 on Jul 27, 2013

I just love all quest bars so I can't provide a feedback saying this one is THE BEST when I just LOVE THEM ALL

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Aug 12, 2013

Tastes very good, may be little bit too sweet for me, but loved the strawberry chunks!

yummy protein

Posted by 4812445575224345592 on Aug 12, 2013

If you can get past the texture these taste great.