Quest Nutrition, Natural Protein Bar, Strawberry Cheesecake, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each

Yummy protein bars

Posted by 4924002528154267655 on Feb 12, 2014

I think this one might be my favourite flavor, at least it seems to beat the Cinnamon Roll (which wasn't bad but not my favourite). I love the nutritional value and ingredients they use in the quest bars. Only a few net carbs per bar and no maltitol or such sweeteners.

Amazing

Posted by 4934245214757515784 on Feb 18, 2014

I love the proteinbars from quest nutrition, and this flavor is really good. I really recommend them!

Taste is good

Posted by zestylemon From Finland on Feb 18, 2014

These are easy to enjoy. Makes me feel full and some times I feel full after eating half a bar. Will buy these again.

Fresh and summary

Posted by 5049839092867642748 on Feb 05, 2014

Smells and tastes like strawberry. Great, but not one of my favorites. I like that it's only 160 calories in it! I think this flavor is alright and if you want summer feelings, buy this!

Great nutritional value, not too much taste

Posted by 5111992422088417420 on Jul 17, 2012

The taste is a bit bland so it's no culinary experience, but at least you don't get the odd aftertaste of artificial sweeteners like you do with so many other protein bars! It has a lot of both protein and fiber, and a low calorie count - which in my opinion makes up for the lacking taste. All in all it is a good bar, so if you are looking for a HEALTHY protein bar but don't require that it tastes too much then I would definitely recommend this :)