Quest Delivers. YET AGAIN!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Feb 15, 2014

These are AMAZING! HUge white chocolate chunks which positively just MELTS in your mouth. It's even better than oreos and the cookie bits are to die for. Definitely DID NOT regret buying 2 boxes of these little (delicious!!) devils at once! Be nice to your stomach (and health!) and splurge a little on these babies! Thumbs up!! A+++

Not too impressed

Posted by 5550038450606649579 on Feb 10, 2014

I was really excited about these, but was unfortunately let down!! They taste a bit chalky to me...double choc chunk and still the best.

great taste and healthy

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I was told by a coach (who trains Crossfit) who's very health consiencious that these are the best bars out there if you want to have something on the go, or as a fortified snack. I put down the information below to help everyone else out there choose the Quest bars that works for them: Quest bars are all 20gm (with the exception of choco chip cookie dough that has 21gm) of protein but differ in fiber, sugar and fat content (and thus in total calories). ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

My favourite Questbar!

Posted by kristinhaugengranli on Feb 20, 2014

Chocolate Chunck was my favourite one... Now I don't know. This one tastes amazing! It's so soft, but also crunchy at the same time! I love it! Truly a fairy dance in my mouth :) Epic!^^

AMAZING!

Posted by 4662523834538766979 on Feb 09, 2014

These are the best tasting quest bars I have tried. It tastes better than actual Oreos! I will be reordering and reordering these bad boys! Ordered on Thursday night from Australia and they arrived in the mail on Monday morning!

Amazing!

Posted by 5142570558941908672 on Apr 01, 2014

Easily the best quest bar flavor. It tastes like crushed up Oreos. Plan on sticking with this flavor unless/until they beat it.

OMG!

Posted by healthaholic on May 05, 2014

Its like eating your favorite candy every day, the best flavour from Quest in my opinion.

Delicious

Posted by 5162277651858292533 on May 05, 2014

This is at my top 3 with Cookie Dough and Double Chocolate Chunk! Love the taste as it is so haven't even tried to bake it! I find this a big + as this one is like a candy bar you can always have with you on the go! There are some nice chunks of white chocolate and cookie bits and I'm in heaven with this! The texture is soft and chewable! Only negative thing I can say is that I'm so sad sometimes if there's a big cookie chunks and it crumbles(not sure if that's the word?) to the floor when I open the bar if it's been on my bag and got hit by something :( LOVE :)

My favourite flavour so far

Posted by BunnyRabbit on May 01, 2014

Taste like a healthier version of a candy bar. Texture is just a tad chewy, but taste is great. I keep a quest bar in my bag, for when I am hungry or pressed for time, instead of being tempted to buy something unhealthy to eat. I also have a bar after a hard work out, perks me up.

Cookies rule everything around me C.R.E.A.M

Posted by 5256326729527396298 on May 14, 2014

Definitely a challenger to the cookie dough bars as the best flavour, I found that Quest had really achieved something special with these. They're delicious, moorish almost like Ice Cream of the same flavour. Getting my fibre in has never tasted so good. As stated with my last review, Quest have done well to make a well rounded bar without most of the impossible to chew, dry negatives that a lot of others suffer from, and remarkably they do it with very little of the processed ingredients that concern a lot of people. Though issues have been raised about their label claims, I do feel we should give them the benefit of the doubt.