• Colors may vary.

• Reviews | English

Very helpful and gentle on delicate teeth

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I'm using the third replacement head for this toothbrush by now and I am not going to change it on something else. Very comfortable, very gentle on my delicate teeth. // Использую уже третью сменную головку и не собираюсь менять щетку. Очень удобно держать ручку, очень нежная щетинка для чувствительных зубов.

Like it!

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 28, 2015

Sviđa mi se jako ova četkica - iako je značajno šire glave nego što smo navikli - pa su nekako puna usta četkice no brzo se na to naviknuti. Volim mekane četkice jer imam osjetljive desni a ova je stvarno mekana. Sviđa mi se što se može kupiti zamjenske glave tako da se baca manje plastike, ona je cijela od recikliranog materijala. Duuuugo traje, barem 6 mjeseci se može koristiti jedna glava.

Très bien!

Posted by Carmilla on Jun 05, 2014

Très bonne brosse à dent. La tête est bien plus grande que ce que l'on trouve habituellement dans le commerce, mais ce n'est pas une gêne. Le manche est ergonomique et l'ensemble est intelligent puisqu'il suffit de changer uniquement la tête (et non pas toute la brosse) lorsque les poils sont trop usés. Bref un bon produit!!

muy cómodo

Posted by 5572838468344971611 on Apr 03, 2014

cabezal muy grande y cómodo

Too soft.

Posted by Jennie on Aug 08, 2014

I like the shape of the head (I also had the other Radius which lasts for nine months so I was used to the shape even though this one is a tad smaller) but the bristles are more like extra soft and I feel that it doesn't clean my teeth as well as the other Radius I owned. I'm going to buy medium replacement heads, hoping that they're more like soft, and see how that works out.

Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Jul 22, 2009

This isn't my favorite toothbrush, but it's not bad. I like the big bristles. I just don't like the handle. I found it hard to hold in my hand.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012

Wide comfortable, well-cleans.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 27, 2012

I like it!

Great

Posted by 5077097892235629733 on Aug 15, 2016

Great toothbrush very soft.

Radius make far and away the best toothbrushes

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Mar 02, 2012

The nearest thing to having your teeth cleaned by a professional. I won't use anything else.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »