10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

RADIUS, Vegan Xylitol Cranberry Floss, 55 yds (50 m)

not my type

Posted by Reviewer1411850 on Jul 19, 2010

too "skinny" and u dont really taste cranberry, not my type

Don't like xylitol

Posted by spsoaaf on Oct 09, 2013

Cranberry floss has xylitol now - iHerb should update the product information. I used to love this floss and ordered it many times, but won't order anymore because of the added xylitol.

Great Floss

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Jan 06, 2013

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definetely recommend using this. I contacted iherb when I first received this product because the box came slightly opened. I thought it should be properly secured and it looked like anyone could have just opened it and used it. Iherb never replied to my message, so I was a bit upset about that. I used the floss regardless and loved it.