Really soft

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

I use them constantly, really good replacement heads for Radius toothbrush. // Использую постоянно, очень хорошие сменные головки для хорошей щеткию

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1830637 on Oct 03, 2012

Free shipping by purchasing better. Me and the groom to use a toothbrush.

Amazing!

Posted by 5430292130974605726 on May 28, 2016

Soft, cruelty free, eco friendly......they're the best thing ever! I've been buying these for the past year, and will definitely continue to do so.

best toothbrushes ever

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jun 23, 2016

constantly ordering

Perfect

Posted by 4991798871384386971 on Jul 07, 2016

When ordering, I was unsure if I would like the broad brush head, but now I love it. It brushes your gums more effectively than a regular one and feels effortless. I also like the softness of these, I tend to brush quite hard so softer is definitely better for my teeth. They're not too soft though, the brush still cleans effectively. I can't get these to last 3 months like suggested, I change heads once a month and by then they look pretty worn out - but like I said, I brush a bit too hard, twice a day. Perhaps a gentler touch would make them last longer.

A truly "soft" brush head!!

Posted by Reviewer1924078 on Apr 17, 2011

I love this toothbrush (and the fact that it's made in the U.S.A.). THis is a great soft brush that won't wear your gums away. Plus, it's extra wide. Really nice for a great cleaning.