New To iHerb?

RADIUS, Vegan Xylitol Mint Floss, 55 yds (50 m)

Great floss!

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

This is a generous sized floss for the price. It tastes great and has the perfect amount of wax. It comes in a neat little clear container so you can see how much is left, and therefore you don't run out when you least expect it! Highly recommend this product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good floss, xylitol / tea tree oil is a plus

Posted by jasonjs on Nov 18, 2013

This is definitely a better quality floss than what I'm used to (the plastic stuff from dentists). It's soft and much easier on my gums, and it doesn't make them bleed like the plastic floss does. The added xylitol / tea tree oil is great for reducing bacteria in the gum area (even though the effects of consuming xylitol is a heated debate). That being said, it is a bit stringy and can tear a bit. But the floss itself has never broke/cut from a full flossing session. I'm quite happy with this purchase.

Incredible floss that makes flossing a cinch!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 07, 2014

This is my favorite floss in the whole world!! It's pricey but it's worth it. I have very small, super tight teeth. This thread is supersoft and does not snap my gums. It glides in an out better than waxed floss. At first, I read that this was made with silk thread but I guess I was wrong: I cannot find that info anywhere, it even says "vegan" so I have no idea where I read that. All I know is it feels like silk and does the job in not even 1/4th the time it used to take me to floss, and with NO PAIN, no bleeding! The taste is sweet and delicious. I now love flossing and use this 4 to 6 times a day, maybe more. The only thing is I have to really pull the thread taut between my hands as it tends to disintegrate (meaning it's made of several threads and they all come loose/undone unless I hold it very firmly taut) but it's worth it. I hope they never discontinue this, unlike all my favorite products. I should stock up now.

The added xylitol is great

Posted by australia on Dec 27, 2012

I find this floss to be just a tad too thin. Otherwise, it has a subtle minty flavour and tastes nice. I like that it has xylitol in it, you don't find many flosses that have it.

Xylitol and Tea Tree oil

Posted by odereviews on Dec 30, 2012

This is a spongy floss, and it has added Xylitol and Tea Tree oil. Xylitol helps aiding with gum and teeth health, and Tea Tree oil is effective at killing bacteria. This sponge floss is just perfect (not too thin or thick). I only wish that this would have more mint effect. This isn’t that refreshing. Xylitol and Tea Tree oil makes this my favorite floss so far. Plastic package feels bit cheaply.