Great organic pure silk floss that gets the job done.

Posted by Leione on Mar 23, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. This 100% biodegradable and USDA certified organic floss is made of pure silk coated in candelilla plant wax, so you can be sure that it doesn't contain any dangerous, synthetic or artificial materials, colorants, preservatives, sweeteners or flavors common in many other flosses. This one is soft, smooth, not too thick, doesn't tear or get stuck between the teeth, slides comfortably between them and gently but effectively removes plaque and food particles without damaging the gums or enamel. I absolutely love it and will definitely order it again.

best floss on the market

Posted by Reviewer3320551 on Nov 27, 2012

Without a doubt the best floss sold. Thin and doesn't tear. Great for tight teeth.

The best all-round floss

Posted by fayechan-singapore on May 12, 2013

I am usually too lazy to write reviews even if the product is excellent but this one is different. I feel compelled to brag about it! If it weren't for the trouble I was having with that last brand I was using, I wouldn't have found this! The texture and weight is just right. Not too smooth and slippery nor is it stiff and hard against the fingers. Easy to slide through very tight spaces and yet has enough texture left to take off plaque. I love it and I have to hold myself back from stockpiling it!

Radius Organic Silk Floss

Posted by 5381377404839896383 on Sep 11, 2014

I am not a floss connoisseur however I love this - I use it every day without fail. I love that it's completely natural and biodegradable which means it can go in my compost pot. Now they just need to think up how to make biodegradable packaging.

the best dental floss

Posted by 4653637330791393299 on Jan 20, 2016

So far the best floss I tried. No smell, rather thick but soft, does its' job really well. Looking for new arrival to purchase few packs!

good one

Posted by 5268164657940281178 on Sep 06, 2016

Really happy with this floss

Good

Posted by Reviewer1211215 on Jul 22, 2013

Good product

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Sep 30, 2013

Nice.

best i hav ever tried

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 10, 2013

The best dental floss i have ever had. Waxed, but not my usual floss, less wax. But it does its job better than others.

Radius, Organic Silk Floss, 33 yds/30 m