• Colors may vary.

• Customer Ratings

Es fantástico!

Posted by azzure on Aug 07, 2014

Este cepillo es enorme, yo me asusté la primera vez que lo vi, pero cuando lo pruebas, cambia tu concepto sobre él. Es una maravilla porque de una pasada limpia los dientes de arriba y de abajo y las encias, y además es suave, por lo que no agrede nada de nada. En casa, ya tenemos uno cada uno, incluso los niños, y nos encanta a todos.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Jan 04, 2014

Have been using Radius original for many years ,mouth really feels clean with less effort than a regular brush, would recommend it over the scuba.

A new way to brush.

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Apr 03, 2013

The big thing about this toothbruch for me, was it forced me to change the way I brushed my teeth. With slower, and fewer strokes required, I've gotten away from the rapid style of brushing I had before. Which I suspect was causing a lot of my gum bleeding. The bristles are soft, but effective, and the cleaning result is very good. As per usual, flossing first after a steak meal etc, always makes for a great clean.

Love the size

Posted by Reviewer1839369 on Nov 15, 2012

Great toothbrush that can clean your mouth in less strokes:)

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3176886 on Apr 22, 2012

I have been ordering this product for many years and it is the only toothbrush I use. It is shaped kind of strangely but once you see how well it cleans, it will not matter.

Radius, Original Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1444492 on Dec 26, 2011

Glad to be able to find these again

must have toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Jun 27, 2010

After using this toothbrush I will not go back to the ones that you can purchase anywhere, This one cleans you teeth really well with no effort and they definately last months longer. I ordered one for my son (age 25) for Christmas, he loved it and wants another one now.

Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer3363773 on Mar 21, 2010

Totally satisfied with the product

very cool!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Mar 05, 2010

bought this for my husband as he has a rather large mouth ; ) ( just kidding!) Seriously though, the head on this tbrush is huge compared to a standard tbrush, helping it to reach all your teeth more efficiently. the bristles are like super soft and feel nicer than regular tbrush. going to order one for myself now. other reviews say it lasts for months!

great job y'all

Posted by Reviewer2532991 on Mar 30, 2009

the product was just as described and what I wanted. The price was better, by a long shot, than other sights I had looked at. I will use your company again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »