very cool!

Posted by Reviewer2358105 on Mar 05, 2010

bought this for my husband as he has a rather large mouth ; ) ( just kidding!) Seriously though, the head on this tbrush is huge compared to a standard tbrush, helping it to reach all your teeth more efficiently. the bristles are like super soft and feel nicer than regular tbrush. going to order one for myself now. other reviews say it lasts for months!

Es fantástico!

Posted by azzure on Aug 07, 2014

Este cepillo es enorme, yo me asusté la primera vez que lo vi, pero cuando lo pruebas, cambia tu concepto sobre él. Es una maravilla porque de una pasada limpia los dientes de arriba y de abajo y las encias, y además es suave, por lo que no agrede nada de nada. En casa, ya tenemos uno cada uno, incluso los niños, y nos encanta a todos.

great job y'all

Posted by Reviewer2532991 on Mar 30, 2009

the product was just as described and what I wanted. The price was better, by a long shot, than other sights I had looked at. I will use your company again.

good

Posted by TheBest on Apr 30, 2010

I think this cleans teeth easily, but it is like using a teaspoon as a toothbrush. It's big. But the bristles clean quickly.

Large brush surface

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Oct 05, 2013

This toothbrush takes a little getting used to due to it's large surface and tilted handle, but gets my teeth super clean.

Nice

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013

Bought this for my husband and he seems to like it. I'm using the scuba version myself - not too sure if there's any difference between the two.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »