Best BABY ToothBrush EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Easy to use

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Super soft!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

I got this toothbrush from my dentist and me and baby are very happy with it! Previously we had a silicone finger one, but as the baby got more teeth it became difficult to use it. All other baby brushes I tried had too hard bristles and/or thinner handles. This one is great! It is super soft. We've been using it for the last couple of months-baby is now 11 months and allows for her teeth to be brushed without a fuss!

Nice and soft.

Posted by 5559472091292875421 on Nov 29, 2013

My 1.5YO likes it. It is soft enough but you have to wet it with water first otherwise it is too hard.

Brilliant big, little brush!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 22, 2014

I'm re-ordering as we're very happy with this brush! The whole family uses the radius brushes and they're great. Especially with a child who's impatient, the big head is great as you know you get reach all those little teeth, and you know their gums will stay healthy too!

I will come back again!

Posted by 5756880499457059379 on Sep 30, 2014

Very good quality!

우리 아기 첫 칫솔

Posted by 4791610415824547967 on Oct 16, 2014

구매하기전에는 아기가 사용할 수 있을까 반신반의 했는데요, 받고보니 솔이 부드러워서 이가 네개밖에 안난 울 아기에게도 무리없이 사용가능합니다. 그런데 칫솔솔이 잘 빠질꺼 같이 생기긴 했어요.

good

Posted by Reviewer1615696 on Nov 14, 2014

good

Like it

Posted by SvetlaSevova on Nov 14, 2014

My baby plays with it, very soft

Second time order - we love them

Posted by Aye123 on Dec 25, 2014

Very soft, clear at color, wonderful for babies.