Best BABY ToothBrush EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Easy to use

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Brilliant big, little brush!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 22, 2014

I'm re-ordering as we're very happy with this brush! The whole family uses the radius brushes and they're great. Especially with a child who's impatient, the big head is great as you know you get reach all those little teeth, and you know their gums will stay healthy too!

Super soft!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

I got this toothbrush from my dentist and me and baby are very happy with it! Previously we had a silicone finger one, but as the baby got more teeth it became difficult to use it. All other baby brushes I tried had too hard bristles and/or thinner handles. This one is great! It is super soft. We've been using it for the last couple of months-baby is now 11 months and allows for her teeth to be brushed without a fuss!

Nice and soft.

Posted by 5559472091292875421 on Nov 29, 2013

My 1.5YO likes it. It is soft enough but you have to wet it with water first otherwise it is too hard.

Great

Posted by 5288947812462183114 on Dec 16, 2013

My baby loves it!

very good

Posted by 5618737587763586364 on Dec 17, 2013

very good

Great. Super soft

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Baby uses this one. It's very soft.

let your baby likes to brush his tooth

Posted by 5388791755857010787 on Feb 14, 2014

it is soft

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2424732 on Mar 14, 2014

This Thoothbrush is perfect for my baby. He really likes it and it cleans well=)