Best BABY ToothBrush EVER!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

I tried so many baby brush, all self claimed soft, ultra soft, but they are as hard as adult tooth brush. Dr. Mom is great but not fit for my husband finger. Finally found this one, it is soft for my son' s gum, but effective! I wish I found this one earlier! . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Easy to use

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is the perfect sized toothbrush for baby's mouth! We try to brush once per day, and sometimes baby will chew on the handle if he is teething. It is BPA free! Highly recommend for any baby/toddler! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Brilliant big, little brush!

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 22, 2014

I'm re-ordering as we're very happy with this brush! The whole family uses the radius brushes and they're great. Especially with a child who's impatient, the big head is great as you know you get reach all those little teeth, and you know their gums will stay healthy too!

Very Soft!

Posted by 5602407244892653192 on Jun 11, 2014

My baby often chew the brush head, but it`s very durable. The brush is very soft.

Super soft!

Posted by SilverStars on Jul 17, 2012

I got this toothbrush from my dentist and me and baby are very happy with it! Previously we had a silicone finger one, but as the baby got more teeth it became difficult to use it. All other baby brushes I tried had too hard bristles and/or thinner handles. This one is great! It is super soft. We've been using it for the last couple of months-baby is now 11 months and allows for her teeth to be brushed without a fuss!

Nice and soft.

Posted by 5559472091292875421 on Nov 29, 2013

My 1.5YO likes it. It is soft enough but you have to wet it with water first otherwise it is too hard.

for my sister's kids

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

for my sister's kids

Great

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on May 22, 2016

Soft n baby friendly

Great. Super soft

Posted by Caragh on Feb 11, 2014

Baby uses this one. It's very soft.

Great