Great funny toothbrush.

Posted by Reviewer1855044 on Jul 27, 2011

Two surprises by this product. First, on the site it was shown as black with white bristles. In package I received white one with purple bristles. Personally, I don't like purple color, If I could choose the color I'd never take purple. Second, it's a great unusual toothbrush and I like it a lot. Next time I buy scuba radius again, but I would like to choose a color by myself.

Es verdad, abandonas los cepillos eléctricos cuando lo tienes

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 07, 2014

Lo compré aconsejada por una amiga que lo adquirió en UK, desde entonces dice que abandonó los cepillos eléctricos y que no quiere otros. El cepillo es una pasada como cepilla y masajea las encías. Me encanta que haya incluso una versión para zurdos que caerá como regalo de algún que otro adorable zurdo-a de mi vida :-)

Great toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer2138787 on Oct 16, 2008

Once you get used to this brush, you'll always want it. It has the extra bristles and is angled right. I have ordered things from these folks before and they always come through as promised. They never miss a beat. Thanks for a great product.

soft and effective!

Posted by comfycotton on Aug 13, 2011

very soft and fast and effective

best toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1310601 on Sep 28, 2011

I will not use any other toothbrush, I order 3 a year for myself and 3 a year for my son.

Radius Toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer1444492 on Dec 26, 2011

Glad to be able to find these again

The perfect toothbrush

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 14, 2012

This is my second order of Radius toothbrush. Don't think I'll ever get back to my previous tiny brushes!

Good

Posted by heibox on Oct 20, 2011

I like it!

Cleans but...

Posted by Jennie on Dec 16, 2013

...I have to be careful when cleaning back teeth because it makes me want to gag. It does a good job cleaning the bottom half of my molars, something conventional toothbrushes aren't very good at.

Radius

Posted by Reviewer2556870 on Sep 09, 2011

Great product. Received quickly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »