Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

Great Floss

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

unique

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 19, 2008

Cranberry is antibacterial. I think it's a great idea. People that need the Glide type floss may not like it. The beeswax makes it stiff and a little thicker than ordinary floss. I like it though, because the beeswax gets the teeth really clean.

Good floss

Posted by Revron on Sep 11, 2011

Great if you have space between your teeth. The flavour is mild. Love it. Thank you iHerb for the ***** service.

Love this.

Posted by mamarinbkk on Sep 20, 2011

I like this. This floss has sour flavor maybe from cranberry. Lovely case. Love to carry this. The floss itself is pink, lovely. クランベリー由来の酸味があります。ケースがとても可愛い。持ち運びも楽しいです。糸もピンク。

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2697918 on Dec 18, 2011

I like it

For people who can't use ordinary waxed products.

Posted by Reviewer2347437 on Jan 20, 2012

Excellent product. Doesn't shred. Definitely redommended

Great one

Posted by Keitha on Aug 11, 2012

A very pleasant-to-use and good smelling one, also it doesn't contain beeswax

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »