Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

El sabor no se nota

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Me gusta la textura de esta seda dental, otras son como más fuertes, el hilo es más resistente y a mí personalmente me dan mucha grima. Esta parece más natural, como que se deshace el hilo al usarlo. No sé explicarlo, pero la sensación es mucho mejor al usarla, y no tiene nada que ver con el olor/sabor, que no se nota. Repetiré pero lo haré por el hilo en sí, no por el sabor.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

Loved it!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Mar 07, 2015

I just used it now for the first time. Rather thin and soft yet very strong floss. Looks waxed. Leaves the teeth feeling very clean. Exactly what I was looking for. Loved that it has xylitol in it. Will order again.

USED to love this

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Apr 14, 2014

I went thru plenty of this floss. All of a sudden, it is a dif product. The floss itself comes out part smooth and part "fuzzy" in appearance. Not happy about the addition of the zylitol, either. Something has changed, and not for the better.

Perfect! This is the best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2998863 on Jan 08, 2014

I wanted to try this floss myself - despite a few poor reviews. I am thrilled with it. It doesn't break and the paper package holds the practical plastic dispenser which does not appear in the photos. Then I realised that not everyone is deft enough to use floss - judging from having watched the awkward "flossing" of family members and others in share accommodation. They are unable to mimic my face-to-face demonstration either. Horses for courses.

Suave.

Posted by joleraspain on Oct 13, 2013

Es un hilo muy suave, diría yo tipo lana. Con saborcillo ligero muy agradable. Limpia muy bien sin dañar las encías.

great quality product, .thank you

Posted by 5014059409311728001 on Jul 26, 2013

great quality product, .thank you

vegan floss

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Jun 12, 2013

excellent floss, much better than horrible flouride floss. Makes your mouth taste and feel really clean.Also the floss is nice and thick for getting into all those awkward places!

iiii loooove them

Posted by 4806524098807504318 on Jan 24, 2013

i ve never ever used such a good floss ...i will reorder it again and again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »