Great Floss

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

A little thick and stiff, but I really like the clean feeling I get after using this floss. The cranberry flavor is great too.

Strong healing floss

Posted by KellyWest on Sep 06, 2011

I found this floss to be very strong - stronger than most leading brands. Plus the cranberry healed my irritated gums. I will definitely buy this again.

Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Oct 18, 2015

Really gentle on my gums, does not make my gums bleed and it just does its job. Love that it's natural and vegan. My teeth does not have little gaps (their close together) and this floss did not give me a hard time. It just went gently in between my teeth and came out without damaging the floss. I definitely recommend using this.

I Love it

Posted by 5474787263462526629 on Jun 05, 2015

Many other dental floss leave my gums feeling sore and not too clean. This vegan dental floss is my favorite not only because I am vegan but it also cleans very well with the addition of a mild sweet taste. Highly recommended

unique

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Sep 19, 2008

Cranberry is antibacterial. I think it's a great idea. People that need the Glide type floss may not like it. The beeswax makes it stiff and a little thicker than ordinary floss. I like it though, because the beeswax gets the teeth really clean.

El sabor no se nota

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Me gusta la textura de esta seda dental, otras son como más fuertes, el hilo es más resistente y a mí personalmente me dan mucha grima. Esta parece más natural, como que se deshace el hilo al usarlo. No sé explicarlo, pero la sensación es mucho mejor al usarla, y no tiene nada que ver con el olor/sabor, que no se nota. Repetiré pero lo haré por el hilo en sí, no por el sabor.

Gentle

Posted by Korutherapy on Sep 03, 2016

Love how gentle it is . No harsh tearing on my gum

dental floss

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on May 14, 2008

Good floss.

Radius, Natural Cranberry Floss, 50 m/55 yds

Posted by Reviewer3124070 on May 20, 2008

Does a great job.

iiii loooove them

Posted by 4806524098807504318 on Jan 24, 2013

i ve never ever used such a good floss ...i will reorder it again and again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »