LOVE it!

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on May 02, 2011

A yummy, all natural floss. My kids love using it too.

USED to love this

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Apr 14, 2014

I went thru plenty of this floss. All of a sudden, it is a dif product. The floss itself comes out part smooth and part "fuzzy" in appearance. Not happy about the addition of the zylitol, either. Something has changed, and not for the better.

Radius, Natural Cranberry Floss, 50 m/55 yds

Posted by Reviewer3124070 on May 20, 2008

Does a great job.

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3034473 on Aug 11, 2011

Very good!

Suave.

Posted by joleraspain on Oct 13, 2013

Es un hilo muy suave, diría yo tipo lana. Con saborcillo ligero muy agradable. Limpia muy bien sin dañar las encías.

Perfect! This is the best I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer2998863 on Jan 08, 2014

I wanted to try this floss myself - despite a few poor reviews. I am thrilled with it. It doesn't break and the paper package holds the practical plastic dispenser which does not appear in the photos. Then I realised that not everyone is deft enough to use floss - judging from having watched the awkward "flossing" of family members and others in share accommodation. They are unable to mimic my face-to-face demonstration either. Horses for courses.

El sabor no se nota

Posted by artemisa on Sep 21, 2015

Me gusta la textura de esta seda dental, otras son como más fuertes, el hilo es más resistente y a mí personalmente me dan mucha grima. Esta parece más natural, como que se deshace el hilo al usarlo. No sé explicarlo, pero la sensación es mucho mejor al usarla, y no tiene nada que ver con el olor/sabor, que no se nota. Repetiré pero lo haré por el hilo en sí, no por el sabor.

Loved it!

Posted by 5508711658915657104 on Mar 07, 2015

I just used it now for the first time. Rather thin and soft yet very strong floss. Looks waxed. Leaves the teeth feeling very clean. Exactly what I was looking for. Loved that it has xylitol in it. Will order again.

It's ok

Posted by 4687573531729799310 on Aug 03, 2016

Radius floss is good quality. It doesn't have much of a cranberry flavor. Xylitol is beneficial to oral health.

good floss

Posted by Reviewer3064789 on May 06, 2011

I do not floss approached - very thick. But the quality is good