Rain Tree Nutrition, Chanca Piedra, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Kidney Stones

Posted by Reviewer2935663 on Sep 05, 2009

I have tried several brands of Chanca Piedra / Stone Breaker formulas and Raintree is not only efficacious, but it actually tastes good. I have tried other alternatives of this herb from Her Pharm and Jon Barron and although Jon Barron’s is the most powerful on the planet, you have to gag it down with juice or something to try to mask the powerful taste. I personally prefer to take it straight and not mess around with juice. Raintree is the only brand you can take straight from the bottle without gaging and just about throwing up. Chanca Piedra from Raintree is actually good tasting and dissolved 3 kidney stones that passed with no discomfort. I now take if for maintenance and limit oxialic acid foods.

"Stone Breaker" is RIGHT!!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Feb 16, 2007

Chanca Piedra is the most effective remedy for kidney stones and ureter spasms that your money can buy! I have had serious problems with stones and spasms in the past, and now when I feel a stab in the back from a stone, or a tightening in the ureter areas, I take two droppers full, and like magic the pain and discomfort disappear. The taste is bearable -- kinda like prune juice -- and I carry a bottle in my purse at all times. Even today I had to use it, so here I am reordering and letting everyone know that this is a WONDERFUL product, made by a WONDERFUL company, Raintree Nutrition.

awesome stuff

Posted by Reviewer1483337 on Feb 14, 2008

i had a large kidney stone and my sister jaidy told me to try this stuff. i took it twice a day for 2 months and when i went back to my urologist the stone was gone. i could tell it was working because i could feel very tiny pieces of the stone pass when i urinated. it wasnt painful but i could tell little tiny pieces were passing. that is what the product does. thanks to my sis and chanca piedra i didnt need meds or surgery.

Customer

Posted by Reviewer1313765 on Nov 19, 2008

I have had excellent results in passing gallstones with this product. Works better than I ever expected! Quick shipping and great customer service.

Chanca Piedra from RainTtree

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on May 18, 2010

Dissolved the stones and were passed in less than two weeks. This is a great product; I would recommend to my friends.