July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rain Tree Nutrition, Graviola Annona Muricata, 600 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

This product has saved my life!

Posted by Reviewer2911374 on Oct 28, 2007

I had advanced lung cancer and had developed a tumor at the base of my brain. I prayed that God would help me as I am only 56 and wanted to live longer. He brought me a magazine in the mail that told me about Graviola, and I sent for it next day air. Within 2 days, the tumor had shrunk to nearly flat and the pain, which was extreme, was now a discomfort. I was taking it to save my life so I took it more often than suggested yet without a single side effect. My lungs were working much better too. I did use a couple of other products along with the Graviola, one to cleanse my lungs of the dead cells and one to pull the toxins from my body. The thousands of cancer bumps on my body have almost gone away completely and I feel wonderful again! I can't thank God enough for the knowledge of this product! It has sincerely saved my life! I wish I could give it 100 stars!

Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1003171 on Mar 25, 2007

My wife has been using your product for over 2 years. She was diagnosed with lung cancer. She had a wedge removed from one lung lobe two years ago. There were 3 small spots still remaining on her lung. She began using your product and 4 months later during a follow up CT Scan it was noted one of the 3 spots disappeared. 6 months later a follow up CT Scan revealed another one of the spots disappeared. She has one spot remaining which her thoracic surgeon has diagnosed as being scar tissue. She continues to take this product daily.

Graviola helps NZ man become free of stage 4 brain tumor

Posted by Reviewer1111315 on Nov 16, 2009

Twelve months ago NZ man diagnosed with very aggressive stage 4 brain tumour and his doctor gave him 12 months to live. Operation was undertaken to remove as much as possible of the tumor. 1 month ago the man was given an MRI scan and was informed afterwards that there was no trace of the cancer in his brain. He had been taking graviola for about 11 months.

Graviola

Posted by Reviewer1182711 on Feb 16, 2008

I am awaiting an operation to remove colon tumors, since taking graviola I feel better within myself,I am eating better and have put on weight, for the last few months I have been losing it. Also I don't have to go to the toilet as often. I would like more information and guidance as to what I should be doing I read on the net that it should not be taken for prolonged periods, what is a prolonged period, there is not enough information on the bottle.

Graviola

Posted by Reviewer1298743 on Jul 27, 2008

Since I have started taking Graviola my appetite has increase, my head aces are less and any scratches I get from animal care heal up after a few days instead of weeks. I feel better and better everyday. Thankyou Raintree