Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Active Health Teen, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Teen Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1822818 on Apr 02, 2009

I got these for my teenagers because they were relatively inexpensive and had no junk in them. My only complaint is that they are a little large to swallow.

Hmmm...

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014

I suffer from teenage cystic acne, and after reading all the amazing reviews I decided to give this a try. On my first week of usage, my skin indeed improved and I had LESS acne as compared to the crazy amount of acne that were growing on my face. I noticed that my urine colour has become more green/yellow, probably due to dyeing of the pills which are green. After about 1.5 weeks (3 pills daily) on the pills, my bacne condition improved tremendously. I am not the kind to have huge acne on the back, but there were always little bumps and small acnes. The little bumps and small acnes were gone! The tablets are kind of big and there is a strong taste which I still am not used to it even though I am on my 2nd bottle. However, during the start of my 2nd month of using this product, my acne became bad again even though I have been diligently taking the tablets everyday. My cystic acne, although gone, did not fade away. The dark spots on my face right now are the scars left behind by the acne and did not go away even after this long. In addition, my bacne situation has returned. I feel that my body kind of got used to the tablet and caused my skin to go back to their "old ways". With all this said, I don't think I will re-purchase and will continue to look for another brand.