Rainbow Light, Active Health Teen, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

A true Godsend for my teenage daughter!!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

At fourteen, my daughter was suddenly and inexplicably stricken with cystic acne. The doc suspected her sudden hormonal growth spurt. I also read that vegetarian children don't get enough zinc, which is also in this supplement. That said, we tried EVERYTHING over the counter. Nothing worked until I read about these. We started the supplements in the beginning of December, and I kid you not, by Christmas Day, HER SKIN WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF ACNE, INLCUDING THE CYSTIC ACNE! GONE! The only changes we made were these supplements. She has taken them every day without fail and her skin is clear to this day. Miraculous!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3263839 on Apr 28, 2010

I am in my mid-twenties and had been suffering from painful and embarrassing acne for almost two years. My doctor could only offer me birth control or antibiotics-neither of which I wanted. I finally went into my local health store and the lady recommended this product. She said even though it's for teens, she had heard older people benefit from it too. I was amazed that it actually started working! I've been on it for two months now and my skin is SO much clearer(I take 3 per day)! I'm so happy! And when I checked to see if iHerb had this product, I was ecstatic to see that it was over $15 cheaper than at the store I origianlly got it from!

it's cool

Posted by Reviewer2883990 on Sep 30, 2012

good vitamins, do skin purer, for teenagers the best

No more pizza face

Posted by Reviewer2940456 on Oct 30, 2007

My kids use this and their faces are almost blemish free. And they are gettign all the vitamins they need to be strong and healthy.

really works, when in stock

Posted by Reviewer2524750 on Feb 25, 2008

I currently have 3 girls on the product. When they run out (which seems like fairly regularily because this product is routinely out of stock!), their skin looks horrible, and they are listless, and one girl complains of leg cramps. When they are on these vitamins, their skin looks better than their peers, and their energy is high.