Good..

Posted by 5557533881100219355 on Jun 10, 2012

Good product. Recommend.

Wonderful for your skin....

Posted by Reviewer1271347 on Mar 13, 2012

My daughter has been using this vitamin and it's cleared up her skin. Her skin looks wonderful.

Great for skin and energy level

Posted by Reviewer3041047 on Feb 05, 2012

I started both of my teens on this formula and they are already seeing a difference in their skin. Great vitamin for growing teens.

Love Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1576228 on Jan 09, 2012

My family loves Iherb....my daughter takes these vitamins faithfully & says she can't live w/out them! Keeps her skin nice & clear & positive attitude during these trying teen years!

Very digestible

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 28, 2011

B vitamins can be a little unsettling to a kid's stomach, but my son had no trouble with these. I love this brand.

Good Multi

Posted by Reviewer2727671 on May 02, 2011

I have had my teenage son on this for years, and it seems to be a good multi for him.

perfect food for teens

Posted by Reviewer1983997 on Apr 17, 2011

This teen multivitamin is just what my four teenagers need and you can tell the differance when they don't take them!

Very suitable for young people

Posted by Reviewer2717249 on Apr 02, 2011

my daughter has been taking this for a year and it works great,I will continue to buy。

seem to have what he needs

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Feb 17, 2011

Have been using these for a year. He seems calm, and growing well. I'd say they supply any nutrients that might be missing from his diet. I intend to keep using them.

A true Godsend for my teenage daughter!!

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Feb 02, 2011

At fourteen, my daughter was suddenly and inexplicably stricken with cystic acne. The doc suspected her sudden hormonal growth spurt. I also read that vegetarian children don't get enough zinc, which is also in this supplement. That said, we tried EVERYTHING over the counter. Nothing worked until I read about these. We started the supplements in the beginning of December, and I kid you not, by Christmas Day, HER SKIN WAS COMPLETELY FREE OF ACNE, INLCUDING THE CYSTIC ACNE! GONE! The only changes we made were these supplements. She has taken them every day without fail and her skin is clear to this day. Miraculous!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »