Good for student atheletes

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Dec 08, 2010

My 14 year old brother has been taking this for 4 months now. He takes the full recommended dosage since he is either playing football or doing weight training and conditioning. He says he feels better when he takes the vitamin, and has no problem taking the 3 pill dosage every morning. I like the fact that the vitamin is food based and includes a probiotic blend. Good overall value.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Dec 12, 2010

This multi is incredible. I wish I had it when I was a teen. When I can keep my two girls on it, their skin is wonderful. As soon as they start skipping I know right away because zits show up.

All my teenagers have taken this excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Sep 07, 2010

I chose this multi-vitamin/mineral supplement in part because of the ingredients for teen skin health. I had my son taking this for awhile before I had our naturopath test him with it. He tested very well with this and Futurebiotics AcneAdvance so is taking both. It may work best if you get started before the acne gets too severe. We waited too long so he had to take minocycline for awhile.

seem to have what he needs

Posted by Reviewer2587086 on Feb 17, 2011

Have been using these for a year. He seems calm, and growing well. I'd say they supply any nutrients that might be missing from his diet. I intend to keep using them.

Hmmm...

Posted by 5659993574606515219 on Nov 17, 2014

I suffer from teenage cystic acne, and after reading all the amazing reviews I decided to give this a try. On my first week of usage, my skin indeed improved and I had LESS acne as compared to the crazy amount of acne that were growing on my face. I noticed that my urine colour has become more green/yellow, probably due to dyeing of the pills which are green. After about 1.5 weeks (3 pills daily) on the pills, my bacne condition improved tremendously. I am not the kind to have huge acne on the back, but there were always little bumps and small acnes. The little bumps and small acnes were gone! The tablets are kind of big and there is a strong taste which I still am not used to it even though I am on my 2nd bottle. However, during the start of my 2nd month of using this product, my acne became bad again even though I have been diligently taking the tablets everyday. My cystic acne, although gone, did not fade away. The dark spots on my face right now are the scars left behind by the acne and did not go away even after this long. In addition, my bacne situation has returned. I feel that my body kind of got used to the tablet and caused my skin to go back to their "old ways". With all this said, I don't think I will re-purchase and will continue to look for another brand.

Rainbow Light, Active Health Teen with Derma Complex

Posted by 5704882794736888253 on Feb 17, 2015

The composition is very good! I hope it will wirk. Only later I can understand.

Wonderful for your skin....

Posted by Reviewer1271347 on Mar 13, 2012

My daughter has been using this vitamin and it's cleared up her skin. Her skin looks wonderful.

Love Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1576228 on Jan 09, 2012

My family loves Iherb....my daughter takes these vitamins faithfully & says she can't live w/out them! Keeps her skin nice & clear & positive attitude during these trying teen years!

Great for skin and energy level

Posted by Reviewer3041047 on Feb 05, 2012

I started both of my teens on this formula and they are already seeing a difference in their skin. Great vitamin for growing teens.

My teenager choice

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Apr 17, 2009

This product has just the right blend

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »