Didn't work for me :(

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

I struggle with gastric upset frequently, so I was encouraged when I read the glowing reviews for this product. I also like Rainbow Light products, however, it just didn't work for me -- if anything, it seemed to make the gassiness worse! I guess everyone's different, so I'll keep looking...

Not so bad

Posted by 4802049711873853868 on Jul 12, 2015

I feel it helped a little bit of stomach digestion but u don't feel major differentce I was hoping it could help to reduce my gas but I haven't felt if it help that... I only took this for 3days so I will keep my eyes on

All-veggie enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Oct 28, 2010

I take this during a 7-day juice fast because it is an all-vegetable enzyme recommended by the Wellness Education Center in Montana. it's hard to know if an enzyme supplement is worthwhile or not, but at least I've not had anything bad happen while taking it.

Advanced Enzyme - could be more so

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 01, 2012

Its ok - noting every digestive system is different depending on what your diet mainly consists of.

They are okay

Posted by frivolousgirl on Jul 05, 2016

These helped but it's not like a major difference. I've tried taking them in numerous different ways. I just expected more. At the end I found that they work really good together with Natural Factors Betaine HCL. I take 2 capsules HCL and 1 of these with food and my gas-, bloating- and digestive problems become non-extant when I eat things like broccoli. But I felt like these digestive enzymes should've helped more on their own.

Advanced Enzyme Optima seems to be more effective

Posted by Reviewer1133036 on Oct 13, 2016

I used the other product of Rainbow Light "Advanced Enzyme Optima, Enzymes, Probiotics & Herbs" before this one, and that seemed more effective.