Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source Enzymes, 180 Vcaps

Reviews 3-star

Didn't work for me :(

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Mar 24, 2011

I struggle with gastric upset frequently, so I was encouraged when I read the glowing reviews for this product. I also like Rainbow Light products, however, it just didn't work for me -- if anything, it seemed to make the gassiness worse! I guess everyone's different, so I'll keep looking...

All-veggie enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Oct 28, 2010

I take this during a 7-day juice fast because it is an all-vegetable enzyme recommended by the Wellness Education Center in Montana. it's hard to know if an enzyme supplement is worthwhile or not, but at least I've not had anything bad happen while taking it.

Advanced Enzyme - could be more so

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Jul 01, 2012

Its ok - noting every digestive system is different depending on what your diet mainly consists of.