just enough

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

this recommends u to take one with each meal, but i noticed that i don't need it during breakfast, as the digestive system is stronger then. It tends to get weaker in the evening. I take it at lunch and at dinner :)

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch!

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 28, 2009

For years, I had stomach distress for hours after eating meals. Lunch was the most problematic, because I was at work and not wanting co-workers to know that a war was taking place in my digestive system. Now, I take Rainbow Light's enzymes with my midday meal, and it has greatly decreased the discomfort and embarrassment I had for so long.

Cant live without my enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I have previously used Enzymend but thought I would try this one and it seems to be just as good.

As good as it can get

Posted by minnienchong on Jun 11, 2015

Rainbow Light is a pretty decent brand for it's products. I've bought this for my grandmother who had been suffering from mild bloating for years. After having this for 2 months, she began to recommend this to her friends. I'm sure if it's not good, she probably wouldn't do that. However the only thing I have to pick on, for all Rainbow Light products is that they are not non-GMO certified and you won't even know if there are GMO products within it.

Does everything right at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1646505 on Oct 10, 2011

I find that Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme system does everything that it claims to do. I am gluten and dairy 'sensitive' I take one before every meal to ensure the small amounts of dairy or gluten I may be consuming is properly digested. My stomach feels great. They are really reasonably priced too!

Great plant-based enzymes

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like these - I find have been a bit more regular than normal, with less digestive troubles when I take them.

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Apr 20, 2011

this product took my body a few days to get used to. at first my stomach was slightly irritated and bubbling, but a few days later i was all set.

Good overall digestive supplements

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Jun 10, 2011

I will like these and they work well for just about any food intolerance.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1368412 on Aug 25, 2010

My mother uses this and I just got my stock this week...but she says its good.

Great enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 14, 2010

Rainbow Light makes some of my favorite enzymes and this formula is one of their best. They're a huge help in digesting meals and reducing bloating and gas. However, because my digestive system is so poor, I often have to take several pills at a time. I would love to see a stronger formula and no lactase- I don't eat dairy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »