New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

just enough

Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Apr 13, 2010

this recommends u to take one with each meal, but i noticed that i don't need it during breakfast, as the digestive system is stronger then. It tends to get weaker in the evening. I take it at lunch and at dinner :)

Cant live without my enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I have previously used Enzymend but thought I would try this one and it seems to be just as good.

Girls Just Want to Have Lunch!

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 28, 2009

For years, I had stomach distress for hours after eating meals. Lunch was the most problematic, because I was at work and not wanting co-workers to know that a war was taking place in my digestive system. Now, I take Rainbow Light's enzymes with my midday meal, and it has greatly decreased the discomfort and embarrassment I had for so long.

Capsules are great

Posted by Reviewer2172235 on Sep 20, 2009

These work well and don't leave any after taste.

Most preferable enzyme fo rme.

Posted by Reviewer3091228 on Mar 01, 2010

I'm somewhat new to enzymes (really took them for granted back in my HS bio class haha), so I've only tried this in addition to the Source Naturals brand and I prefer this. This one has more of the natural enzymes found in fruits and vegetables, creating a more balanced blend - very vegetarian friendly. It's slightly more expensive, but for its ingredients, I think it's worth the extra bucks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »