As good as it can get

Posted by minnchong on Jun 11, 2015

Rainbow Light is a pretty decent brand for it's products. I've bought this for my grandmother who had been suffering from mild bloating for years. After having this for 2 months, she began to recommend this to her friends. I'm sure if it's not good, she probably wouldn't do that. However the only thing I have to pick on, for all Rainbow Light products is that they are not non-GMO certified and you won't even know if there are GMO products within it.

Great plant-based enzymes

Posted by 5572461307699020617 on Sep 08, 2013

I really like these - I find have been a bit more regular than normal, with less digestive troubles when I take them.

Does everything right at a great price

Posted by Reviewer1646505 on Oct 10, 2011

I find that Rainbow Light Advanced Enzyme system does everything that it claims to do. I am gluten and dairy 'sensitive' I take one before every meal to ensure the small amounts of dairy or gluten I may be consuming is properly digested. My stomach feels great. They are really reasonably priced too!

Cant live without my enzymes.

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I have previously used Enzymend but thought I would try this one and it seems to be just as good.

Good overall digestive supplements

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Jun 10, 2011

I will like these and they work well for just about any food intolerance.

enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Apr 20, 2011

this product took my body a few days to get used to. at first my stomach was slightly irritated and bubbling, but a few days later i was all set.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer2785181 on Mar 16, 2011

Great value about half of what I paid elsewhere.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Nov 26, 2010

I've taken 6 or 7 capsules, but so far no side effects.

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer1800033 on Sep 16, 2010

I have had tummy issues for quite sometime and this product help to alieve some of the pain I have been experiencing....THanks :O)

Great enzymes!

Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 14, 2010

Rainbow Light makes some of my favorite enzymes and this formula is one of their best. They're a huge help in digesting meals and reducing bloating and gas. However, because my digestive system is so poor, I often have to take several pills at a time. I would love to see a stronger formula and no lactase- I don't eat dairy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »