New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source Enzymes, 180 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1695678 on May 09, 2008

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

The best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2275841 on Apr 15, 2008

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

Relieved my distress fast.

Posted by Reviewer2449225 on Jul 09, 2008

I was desperate for relief from the gas pain. The best part was that it did not take long to work.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3003490 on Jan 18, 2008

I really like this prosduct and would recommend it to anyone who needs stomach relief for gas. It also provided better digestions. What I like most is that you only need 1 capsule with your meal and thee is no gas afterward.