Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Rapid Release Formula, 180 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1695678 on May 09, 2008

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

The best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2275841 on Apr 15, 2008

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

Great aide in digestion!

Posted by Reviewer1971486 on Jun 20, 2011

Ive had digestive problems my whole life and always thought I was lactose intolerant because I would always have an upset stomach, bloating, etc... but after using these pills before every meal--1 for raw foods and 2 for processed, it has made things soooo much better! I can actually enjoy eating again...Dont have to worry about my stomach anymore when I go out to eat with my friends--GREAT product!

Works

Posted by Adrienne on Jun 19, 2012

These pills do what they promise. I've got a very fickle digestive system, and since i'm a vegan I'm constantly giving my body difficult-to-digest foods like course vegetables, beans, breads, etc. These save me from bloating and from becoming a gas factory.