Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1695678 on May 09, 2008

I have had trouble with my digestion all of my life. I felt as though nothing I ate agreed with me. After taking this for about two months (one in the morning before I eat, then 1 AFTER every meal) my problems are 98% gone. I can eat everything now. I only wish I could have had this sooner. I hope my experience will encourage other people not to give up and continue suffering - there is an answer.

The best enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009

I've tried many enzyme products and Rainbow Light has worked the best. The veg-caps and food-based enzymes work well. I take if I know I'll be having a big meal or lots of dairy.

Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2275841 on Apr 15, 2008

I've been taking this for the past two years and from the first time I tried it it worked. For some reason I would often get digestive pain after eating lunch and dinner. I had stopped drinking milk due to tolerance problems, but then I started getting the same problem with larger meals. This really worked for me and now my father also. For me one capsule about 20 minutes before a meal works best

Relieved my distress fast.

Posted by Reviewer2449225 on Jul 09, 2008

I was desperate for relief from the gas pain. The best part was that it did not take long to work.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3003490 on Jan 18, 2008

I really like this prosduct and would recommend it to anyone who needs stomach relief for gas. It also provided better digestions. What I like most is that you only need 1 capsule with your meal and thee is no gas afterward.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Feb 01, 2008

Started taking this when I was having some digestive difficulties, and a vitamin clerk at Whole Foods recommended it. Worked so well, I've taken it after meals ever since.(I a have condition that makes digestion difficult.) Great formula, great results.

Great aide in digestion!

Posted by Reviewer1971486 on Jun 20, 2011

Ive had digestive problems my whole life and always thought I was lactose intolerant because I would always have an upset stomach, bloating, etc... but after using these pills before every meal--1 for raw foods and 2 for processed, it has made things soooo much better! I can actually enjoy eating again...Dont have to worry about my stomach anymore when I go out to eat with my friends--GREAT product!

Works

Posted by Adrienne on Jun 19, 2012

These pills do what they promise. I've got a very fickle digestive system, and since i'm a vegan I'm constantly giving my body difficult-to-digest foods like course vegetables, beans, breads, etc. These save me from bloating and from becoming a gas factory.

The best digestive enzymes I have ever used.

Posted by Reviewer3236706 on Jun 27, 2012

I have tried a myriad of digestive enzymes, some less expensive, some more, but I find these work the best for me. I take two for a big meal, one for a light meal.

Great digestive product!

Posted by Reviewer3298869 on Jan 02, 2012

We use this enzyme as our emergency treatment for my 1 1/2 year-old son when he accidentally eats dairy. He is intolerant of even tiny amounts of dairy products (protein as well as lactose), but if he takes this immediately, he has no problems. It also works for my aunt and husband, who are lactose intolerant.