Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Plant-Source Enzymes, 90 Vcaps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product

Posted by 4769323481488732755 on Aug 15, 2013

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jun 09, 2013

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Good

Posted by 5033466323282571299 on Aug 05, 2013

Notice that my stomach is "calmer" not so much gas

Still monitoring

Posted by 5470784002743533770 on Aug 18, 2013

This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!

Eases digestive pains

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 29, 2013

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »