Much easier to get down

Posted by 5076399533094319858 on Dec 12, 2015

previous calcium citrate pills stuck in my husband's throat and resulted in coughing and gagging. goodbye to C and G now that the chocolate chewable are here--and they are actually palatable. if they cost less, i would have given the product five stars.

Love this Product with Caution

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this product for several months now. I love the ingredients and the amount and ratios provided here. The one caveat that I don't like is that the product contains fructose which is a sugar (this the 4 star rating). My condition requires that I eliminate sugar and so I take this with caution and have written to the company asking them to please substitute Stevia instead of using fructose which can raise blood sugar levels and is not the healthiest choice.

Not bad, not amazing either

Posted by 5445762160765264847 on Nov 26, 2014

The taste isn't too bad, but sometimes after chewing them some pieces are a bit gummy which isn't too appetizing.

텁텁한 밀가루맛 초콜릿

Posted by Reviewer3103866 on Oct 24, 2014

딱 그대로에요. 텁텁한 밀가루맛 나는데 은은하게 초콜릿 향이 나긴 나네요. 그래도 이 제품 덕분에 귀찮은 칼슘제 먹는 걸 잊지않고 챙겨먹을 수 있어 좋았어요. 하루 한 번 입안의 텁텁함이 없으면 허전함이 느껴진달까..

chewable choc

Posted by Reviewer1874122 on Jun 11, 2014

wow.. these sure are a winner what a great way to take calcium sure wish i had tried these before I bought numerous other types ! lovely taste puzzled about the chalky comments ! not chalky at all nice and smooth

Better than taking a big pill

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Jan 20, 2014

These are kind of chalky tasting, but for me, it's better than having to swallow some huge pill.

Good supplement

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Sep 05, 2013

Good tasting calcium supplement but not sure of the magnesium sterate

good calcium only vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2140464 on Jun 09, 2013

I bought this for 13 year-old boy. He likes it, says that it's easy to eat with chocolate-taste. Though I think it's a bit expensive.

Chocolate calcium

Posted by 5746642116089386702 on Oct 10, 2012

I live in Australia where the only company to make chocolate flavoured calcium simply stopped producing it. The Rainbow light chocolate chewable wafers are so delicious I have trouble stopping at three (the adult dose) They are not gritty and are so easy to chew, I shall be very upset if this wonderful stuff ever goes out of production. Keep it up iHerb. Five stars from me.

will buy again

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012

I take this chewable calcium because I find it very difficult to swallow huge and hard calcium pills. These have great chocolate taste! I just wish they were less sweet and gritty. It can be a challenge trying to eat 3 (recommended) at one time. They are called 'wafers' but they are more like...well, calcium tablets. Another reason for me to buy this; the wrap is made from Ingeo - fully biodegradable 'plastic' made from plants.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »