dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1330773 on Mar 21, 2008

I did not like the taste or texture of these wafers, unfortunately I had to throw them out. To me they tasted chalky but that is just my personal opinion.

Love this Product with Caution

Posted by Ginger-Coleen on Apr 16, 2015

I've been taking this product for several months now. I love the ingredients and the amount and ratios provided here. The one caveat that I don't like is that the product contains fructose which is a sugar (this the 4 star rating). My condition requires that I eliminate sugar and so I take this with caution and have written to the company asking them to please substitute Stevia instead of using fructose which can raise blood sugar levels and is not the healthiest choice.

Not bad, not amazing either

Posted by 5445762160765264847 on Nov 26, 2014

The taste isn't too bad, but sometimes after chewing them some pieces are a bit gummy which isn't too appetizing.

Maria NJ

Posted by Reviewer3007223 on Jun 04, 2008

I like this product because of the calcium citrate but the taste is chalky and not that appetizing.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on Nov 25, 2010

It is good enough for a 6 years and her mom!

yummy calcium

Posted by Reviewer3332944 on Aug 24, 2010

tasty and asborbable form of calcium

Calcium Citrate Multi-Mins

Posted by Reviewer3340154 on Mar 30, 2010

I had trouble swallowing other calcium pills. I like these because they are chewable, tasty and also have Vitamin D and Magnesium.

good combination for my kid

Posted by Reviewer1116315 on Dec 09, 2010

That is the only calcium/vit d product I could find on the market for my 18mos old that he really likes and is able to take every day - So I am very happy with that, it reminds me on the calcium supplements I had to take when I was a child - yummy!

Good Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Oct 08, 2010

We go through way too many of these because my toddler and preschooler like them so much. We don't do many sweets in our house and they love the chocolate flavor.

Tried these

Posted by Anntann on Jul 06, 2012

I tried two bottles and found the wafers easier to swallow with a chewable Vitamin C Wafer. Alone....not so appealing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »