July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Immuno-Build Greens, Refreshing Watermelon Flavor, 20 Packets, 3.7 oz (106 g)

Bad taste

Posted by 4758266983760415536 on Jan 15, 2013

I can't refer on the efficacy so far but the taste is reaaaally bad. I definitely can't get used to it. Switching to Amazing Grass again...

A Very Good Greens Formula

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 25, 2013

I have used a serving of greens/superfoods every afternoon for many years. I give huge credit to this regimen for my excellent health. My favorite is Orac Energy, which I purchase here at Iherb. However, I like to try new things, so I gave this a try: very good selection of ingrediants, excellent taste. Good for daily use, or when combating illness. A product like this will, in my opinion, boost immunity, alkalize the blood, and confer a bit of extra energy. It just plain makes you feel good. Click my user name (alloriginal) to see my reviews of other quality products.

Best greens!

Posted by celestialleo on Aug 15, 2013

These are probably the most powerful, best tasting greens I have ever taken. Truly potent and nutritious!

greens

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

tastes ok I like that it's organic