Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Immuno-Build Greens, Fresh Watermelon Berry Flavor, 4.7 oz (133 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Super deliciouis

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Mar 01, 2013

Good for my health and tastes great when mixed with water and bananas.

Recommended! Gluten-free!

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Apr 11, 2013

I tried this because it was on sale and I'm back for more at regular price. It tastes pretty good just stirred into water. You'll have to experiment to get the right ratio for your preferred taste. I like it instead of juice at breakfast. The boost from the greens is really obvious -- a wonderful pick-me-up. If you're on a good multi-vitamin and you don't the the all-in-one vitamins + greens formulas, try this as your daily greens supplement.

DELICIOUS

Posted by Scottishdave on Mar 08, 2013

Very healthful formula and the best thing about it for me is the amazing taste. Especially important for those who do not like the taste of green foods, kids in particular will love this. I make a green juice and by adding a teaspoon of this the taste is truly heavenly ! 10/10

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

It has a very sweet taste which I liked. Great combination of valuable ingredients! The price is too high though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Good product — but ONLY if you like things REALLY SWEET

Posted by Reviewer2080444 on Feb 23, 2013

I love the array of ingredients, and Rainbow Light is a good, venerable company. But the concentration of stevia makes this completely unpalatable for me, even when mixed into my morning shake. RL needs to knock the stevia down 50% for me to consider coming back to this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »