July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Prenatal Multivitamin, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1649060 on Mar 22, 2011

Even though you have to take 4 caps per day it is so much easier than taking huge pills. I have had no GI upset at all even when I take them on an empty stomach (which is most of the time). I would recommend these vitamins to others especially if they are worried about stomach upset. I love that they are organic and have almost all the vitamins I need (no calcium).

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Oct 15, 2010

I like this especially because it's in capsule form.

Worked well for my pregnancy

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

Try finding any other prenatal vitamins without sketchy means of making the capsule or tablet... you'll find shellac and all sorts of products that I didn't want to introduce to my baby. I felt so spoiled taking these, the ingredients are great! It's not easy to find an organic multivitamin that isn't all hype.

No upset tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Sep 26, 2013

I've been a long time Rainbow Light vitamin taker, and where else would I turn when I need a good prenatal to take when trying to conceive and throughout the resulting pregnancy! Love that these are organic and whole foods based! I take two in the morning and two at night, with or without food doesn't seem to matter. Highly recommend :)

pregnancy support

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

great product without GMOs which is very important since babies born today are showing up more and more with GMOs in their blood. Pretty scary. Let's do all we can to get Gmos out of our diets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »