お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Prenatal Multivitamin, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1649060 on Mar 22, 2011

Even though you have to take 4 caps per day it is so much easier than taking huge pills. I have had no GI upset at all even when I take them on an empty stomach (which is most of the time). I would recommend these vitamins to others especially if they are worried about stomach upset. I love that they are organic and have almost all the vitamins I need (no calcium).

Worked well for my pregnancy

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

Try finding any other prenatal vitamins without sketchy means of making the capsule or tablet... you'll find shellac and all sorts of products that I didn't want to introduce to my baby. I felt so spoiled taking these, the ingredients are great! It's not easy to find an organic multivitamin that isn't all hype.

No upset tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Sep 26, 2013

I've been a long time Rainbow Light vitamin taker, and where else would I turn when I need a good prenatal to take when trying to conceive and throughout the resulting pregnancy! Love that these are organic and whole foods based! I take two in the morning and two at night, with or without food doesn't seem to matter. Highly recommend :)

pregnancy support

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

great product without GMOs which is very important since babies born today are showing up more and more with GMOs in their blood. Pretty scary. Let's do all we can to get Gmos out of our diets

Difficult to judge

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Aug 03, 2014

I find it difficult to judge... Have felt no difference since I started these, so can't really say. It's definately the most natural multivitamin I managed to find here on iHerb, but it still has betacarotene as vitamin A; apparently only a few of us are able to transform betacarotene to vitamine A. I take fermented fish liver oil as well, so I trust I get the adequate level og vitamin A and D from there. My plan is to eat so well that no multivitamins are needed; in the meantime I'll keep taking these:-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »