Prenatal greens

Posted by 5619615989653785579 on Mar 09, 2016

Unfortunately even 1 caps gave me painful gas and colored my pee yellow, so.. Will not order again..

Difficult to judge

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Aug 03, 2014

I find it difficult to judge... Have felt no difference since I started these, so can't really say. It's definately the most natural multivitamin I managed to find here on iHerb, but it still has betacarotene as vitamin A; apparently only a few of us are able to transform betacarotene to vitamine A. I take fermented fish liver oil as well, so I trust I get the adequate level og vitamin A and D from there. My plan is to eat so well that no multivitamins are needed; in the meantime I'll keep taking these:-)

pregnancy support

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Nov 30, 2013

great product without GMOs which is very important since babies born today are showing up more and more with GMOs in their blood. Pretty scary. Let's do all we can to get Gmos out of our diets

No upset tummy!

Posted by Reviewer2132376 on Sep 26, 2013

I've been a long time Rainbow Light vitamin taker, and where else would I turn when I need a good prenatal to take when trying to conceive and throughout the resulting pregnancy! Love that these are organic and whole foods based! I take two in the morning and two at night, with or without food doesn't seem to matter. Highly recommend :)

Great price for great quality

Posted by 5760079290923733993 on Jul 09, 2013

Great value.

Great idea, maybe not so practical

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Dec 15, 2012

I love the health beneifits of these prenatals, yet I find the daily amount is taking a full 4 pills a day appalling...I think 2 a day is plenty...for the Daily value amount and for their size to swallow...with as naseaus as i've been 1 a day has been a challenge, although they never make me sicker, and they always stay down. I'd still opt for a 1 a day prenatal.

Great prenatals

Posted by Reviewer1719333 on Jul 22, 2012

These had small capsules that were easy to take. I did not have any negative side effects.

Worked well for my pregnancy

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

Try finding any other prenatal vitamins without sketchy means of making the capsule or tablet... you'll find shellac and all sorts of products that I didn't want to introduce to my baby. I felt so spoiled taking these, the ingredients are great! It's not easy to find an organic multivitamin that isn't all hype.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2228065 on May 03, 2012

This is the first time I use capsules and they are the best!

Good!!