excellent supplement

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 13, 2013

i take it everyday

Wonderful B Complex

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 30, 2010

I like this B-Complex the best of all I've ever tried because it is complete and well rounded and very easy to metabolize. Other B-Complex's make me high strung and jittery and though they give me energy to get through the day I also feel exhausted at the end of the day. When I take this product I have a smooth energy response with no rise and crash or exhaustion. Also, with other B-complex's if you need use extra to stay away and function at a higher level for a short term crisis you can have extremely malodorous gas. This B does not do that and it works better than any other I've ever used. So if you have a long drive or an exam, whatever, if you are going to be around other people you may really wish to take this supplement instead of another B-Complex! :)

Does not upset my stomach

Posted by Elliecats on Oct 25, 2013

Perhaps it is just me, but generally vitamin B complex formulas make me very nauseated to the point of feeling as if I may throw up. This is the only brand that does not do that. I've taken it for years and I believe my mood and energy levels have benefited; I can tell a difference when I do not take it.

Good quality B-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1232864 on Nov 11, 2013

My daughter has noticed that her hair in growing lot faster and stronger now when she started to use this vitamin. As we are vegetarians we need to use B-vitamin complex.

great

Posted by Reviewer3069361 on Aug 19, 2009

great. no complaints. I trust this company.

i take one everyday

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Dec 15, 2009

i can really tell a difference, i take it mid afternoon when my energy starts lagging.

IT is Great, Great, Great

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Feb 09, 2010

It is true Great, Great, Great!:))

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 23, 2010

This is a whole food supplement which is actually absorbed by the body more efficiently. I've only been using it for two weeks but product seems very good so far

Well Balanced B-Complex formula

Posted by Reviewer3149226 on Jan 07, 2012

Well Balanced B-Complex formula

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer2009879 on Jan 17, 2012

Great for hair, skin, and nails. Oh and the central nervous system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »