Great All-in-on Product

Posted by Reviewer2530746 on Jan 17, 2008

After researching many multi-vitamins, and reviewing the ingredient list, compared to what my vitamin and mineral book recommended for my needs--This one came the closest to meeting all those needs. I am 62, have been taking these vitamins for well over a year--the only other vitamin I take is Omega 3,6.9. I am a very satisfied customer!

balancing, energy

Posted by KTMDuke96 on Sep 17, 2008

I was having a really difficult time with pre-menopause, after taking this product I feel more energetic and balanced...wow I am back to be myself again!

Rainbow Light Complete Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2505255 on Oct 21, 2008

I am very happy with these vitamins. they are a little difficult to swallow, espcially having to take four a day.

Menopause help

Posted by Reviewer2932977 on Feb 23, 2009

I tried several over the counter menopause products and also tried taking hormone replacements for hot flashes and night sweats, nothing worked. Someone told me about this product so I gave it a try. I had relief almost right away!

Complete Multivitamin has everything in it that I need

Posted by Reviewer1133232 on Nov 23, 2008

This has everything in it that I need including digestive enzymes (probiotics). The only down side is you have to take 4 a day, and they are huge...

Rainbow Light Menopause Multi

Posted by Reviewer1461703 on Sep 29, 2007

Truly helpful for alleviating menopausal hot flashes--I definitely notice the difference when I don't take it.

So Far, So Good

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 15, 2009

This vitamin seems to work well for menopause symptoms. I still have an occasional 'warm' moment but not what I consider hot flashes. I feel that my moods are better and have an overall feeling of wellness. I am pretty pleased with these so far. I think they should have iodine in them though. Everyone needs iodine for numerous functions of a healthy body and I'm sure most people are lacking it.

Rainbow Light Menopause Multi

Posted by Reviewer2794021 on Jul 31, 2008

A great multivitamin that really gets me through the day. The large size of 4 pills you take daily, however, makes it difficult if you are ill or have trouble swallowing. I'll still get them until I can research a better one, preferably from Rainbow Light.

Good Product, Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Feb 03, 2009

This is also my second bottle ordered from IHerb.com. The vitamin give me more energy and release my menopause symptoms. Again, I will buy from Iherb when I am running low. Thanks IHerb.

good product