Complete menopause

Posted by 5185998558574267669 on Apr 09, 2016

Good product, a comprehensive formula of multivitamins for women. very happy with this product.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jan 22, 2014

need to take for another month to really see difference, but they seem to help and full of many good things.

Help from above!

Posted by Reviewer1635574 on Apr 03, 2013

I was terrified -started to have hot flashes both day and night. Ordered these vitamins together with Dim plus. After ten days there was a relief. After two weeks it was gone. I warmly recommend these vitamins.

Would not reorder!

Posted by Reviewer1019071 on Jan 15, 2013

Did not notice feeling any better but all the B vitamins in this made me hungry all the time. Plus, taking 4 a day was clumsy. Would not buy this product again.

STOPPED HOT FLASHES!

Posted by Reviewer2145796 on May 25, 2012

I have been taking this for a couple of years. If I forget the hot flashes are back. It is also a good multi vitamin. Very happy with this product.

Stinky no more

Posted by Reviewer1685047 on Jul 13, 2011

I noticed the smell of b vitamins on my skin when I was taking another, but didn't have it when taking this one

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Mar 03, 2011

These multis are the best. Only down fall is there are 4 to take and not all at once. If you can remember that you are good to go. They have made me feel so much better.

Trying the 'Rainbow Light-Menopause'

Posted by Reviewer2612359 on Feb 02, 2011

Today was the first day to try your supplement. I'm hoping that this will replace the many other supplements I've been taking for the last few years. It just became too many capsules to swallow...lol Will let you know later if the results are the same or better..thanks

Complete Menopause formula

Posted by Reviewer2350392 on Dec 13, 2010

this multi is just as the title says, "complete".

New To Me

Posted by Reviewer1619450 on Sep 30, 2010

Rainbow Light Complete Menopause Multivitamin has shown to reduce menopausal symptoms in me. I take two per day. I may take more as I reduce other meds.--Nancy B

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »