Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, Iron-Free, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nanci Burnham

Posted by Reviewer1569442 on Mar 04, 2008

Seems like a very good product--I've been feeling better each day, but this might just be a coincidence--I'm only on my first bottle. :) When I first ordered it, I was concerned that (for me) it might be impossible to take 3 of these tabs each day (they're fairly large), but I've managed it with no problems at all. This formula, at least from my perspective, has enough of everything one could want in a daily vitamin, without having TOO much of anything. In addition, each ingredient lists its source. I would never ingest an ingredient in ANY supplement without first knowing its source. Not all multi-vite companies list their sources. "Rainbow Light" is MUCH more than a simple daily multi-vitamin. It's worry free! Thanks, Rainbow Light!

Rainbow Light Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1791731 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a good product, although I don't like the size and price.

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Apr 15, 2011

This is the first multi I have taken that is compatible with my thyroid medication. Very pleased!

Food-based multivitamins with no Iodine

Posted by maywonginSing on Oct 29, 2012

I have used this food-based multivitamins for 3 months now. I like it as it does not have iodine, good for those with hyperthyroidism. It gives me sufficient vitamins and minerals of all sorts. I feel that it is better absorbed than other brands. Everyone in my office has come down with a flu. I am unaffected. Just 3 tablets with meals, application is easy. Price is right. I will continue to use it.

Nice stuff

Posted by Reviewer3126987 on Nov 10, 2012

The pill are quite big, but it easy breakes into two pieces. Would buy again when finish

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »