Good Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1241668 on Apr 24, 2009

I take Bactrim (Sulfa based medication), so this being one of the very few PABA free whole food mult-vitamins I gave it a shot. I feel a bit of extra energy and a slight increase in mood. I took the first dosage and got a cyst thought the vitamin caused it. I was wrong and the dermatologist whom I go to said NO WAY it could cause that. I Started back on it last week now on it a full week and no acne just feeling a bit better. I give it 4 stars because I haven't taken it long enough to warrant five stars.

Quality & Service

Posted by Reviewer1761883 on Mar 27, 2009

I often research supplements by reading reviews from poeple who actually use the product. Once again, I can say this research has merit. No upset stomach, no other problems taking this vitamin. I sense, after a short time taking it, that I may have found the supplement I've been looking for as a daily 'vitamin'. Very pleased. Also - iHerb is the best at getting product in your hands ASAP. None better. Get automated system sends out my order - same day.

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 28, 2008

This is first multivitamin that I have taken in long time, but it seems to really work well. Will be using again.

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System Iron

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Good, even energy- I take less than three - only one or two, as B vitamins in many multi-vitamins are sometimes too stimulating

bad absorption

Posted by Reviewer1624189 on Apr 25, 2008

i placed a pill in 90 degree white vinegar. after 30 minutes, about 1/32" had disolved and the tablet was still firm. i checked again after an hour and itt was at 50%. also, there were a lot of large particles floating on the surface and some in suspension. the greens seemed to loosen up first. this multivitamin is priced well and has a very good list of ingredients, but i will go with a liquid formula foe better absorption.

daily supplement

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Mar 16, 2008

I have been switching to rainbow light because of the food based ingredients. And it was recommended by Dr. Oz on Oprah.

Nanci Burnham

Posted by Reviewer1569442 on Mar 04, 2008

Seems like a very good product--I've been feeling better each day, but this might just be a coincidence--I'm only on my first bottle. :) When I first ordered it, I was concerned that (for me) it might be impossible to take 3 of these tabs each day (they're fairly large), but I've managed it with no problems at all. This formula, at least from my perspective, has enough of everything one could want in a daily vitamin, without having TOO much of anything. In addition, each ingredient lists its source. I would never ingest an ingredient in ANY supplement without first knowing its source. Not all multi-vite companies list their sources. "Rainbow Light" is MUCH more than a simple daily multi-vitamin. It's worry free! Thanks, Rainbow Light!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »