COMPLETE

Posted by Reviewer1302643 on Aug 05, 2014

JUST AWESOME! Gets my juices going!

Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2954285 on Nov 28, 2008

This is first multivitamin that I have taken in long time, but it seems to really work well. Will be using again.

Fine caps. I recommand.

Posted by Reviewer3180037 on Sep 07, 2010

May be a little big...

Iodine-free

Posted by Reviewer2225317 on Feb 17, 2015

Awesome product. The fact that this complete multivitamin is iodine-free could be the cause for the flares in my hand joints (I'm 59), due to very little intake of salt.

Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System Iron

Posted by Reviewer2556412 on Jul 31, 2008

Good, even energy- I take less than three - only one or two, as B vitamins in many multi-vitamins are sometimes too stimulating

Good Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1241668 on Apr 24, 2009

I take Bactrim (Sulfa based medication), so this being one of the very few PABA free whole food mult-vitamins I gave it a shot. I feel a bit of extra energy and a slight increase in mood. I took the first dosage and got a cyst thought the vitamin caused it. I was wrong and the dermatologist whom I go to said NO WAY it could cause that. I Started back on it last week now on it a full week and no acne just feeling a bit better. I give it 4 stars because I haven't taken it long enough to warrant five stars.

Awful Taste in My Mouth!

Posted by Reviewer3079549 on May 08, 2010

I've been looking for a multi-vitamin that didn't have iodine as an ingredient and this fits the bill. However, after taking it for about 3 weeks (2 per day) it leaves an awful taste in my mouth as well as "cotton mouth". Even when I lick my lips there's a bitterness. Strange but sometimes meds do things like that. Decided to stop taking them because of this side effect.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »