Rainbow Light, Complete Prenatal System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great prenatals!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 16, 2013

I've been taking these prenatals throughout my pregnancy and I'm very happy with them. They are made from whole foods and are gentle in my stomach! I usually purchase the bigger bottle, but it was out of stock. They are full of vitamins, probiotics, enzymes and herbs that are necessary and helpful for pregnant women. The price is good too! Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Avoid this product!

Posted by Reviewer2000801 From Iowa on Nov 08, 2010

I bought these prenatal vitamins for my pregnant wife. She immediately had stomach discomfort and then started having blood in her stool. She stopped taking them and I, wondering if it was the vitamins or something else, decided I would try a day's dose to see if it did the same thing to me. Yes, it did. I, too, began experiencing abdominal discomfort and found blood in my stool after taking them for a day.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2785834 From Canada on May 25, 2012

This is a wonderful product. Does a great job with helping with my iron levels and keeping my energy up. Highly recommended above all other prenatal supplements.

Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2231101 From California on Oct 19, 2007

I recently switched to Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System after comparing it to the prenatal vitamin I had been taking. Rainbow Light has everything you need, including the recommended amount of calcium and Vitamin A, which the other prenatal vitamins I researched were lacking in. The capsules are on the large side, and honestly are tought for me to get down while pregnant, (especially 6 of them every day!, but I know that my growing baby is getting everything it needs to grow strong and healthy, and to me, that is worth it!

Nice- just easy to forget taking 6 a day

Posted by Reviewer2122745 From Colorado on Jan 02, 2009

these are easy on the stomach and i like that they're food-based w/ all the right levels on vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »