Great prenatals!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

I've been taking these prenatals throughout my pregnancy and I'm very happy with them. They are made from whole foods and are gentle in my stomach! I usually purchase the bigger bottle, but it was out of stock. They are full of vitamins, probiotics, enzymes and herbs that are necessary and helpful for pregnant women. The price is good too! Newcomers click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Avoid this product!

Posted by Reviewer2000801 on Nov 08, 2010

I bought these prenatal vitamins for my pregnant wife. She immediately had stomach discomfort and then started having blood in her stool. She stopped taking them and I, wondering if it was the vitamins or something else, decided I would try a day's dose to see if it did the same thing to me. Yes, it did. I, too, began experiencing abdominal discomfort and found blood in my stool after taking them for a day.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2785834 on May 25, 2012

This is a wonderful product. Does a great job with helping with my iron levels and keeping my energy up. Highly recommended above all other prenatal supplements.

Great Prenatal Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Oct 19, 2007

I recently switched to Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System after comparing it to the prenatal vitamin I had been taking. Rainbow Light has everything you need, including the recommended amount of calcium and Vitamin A, which the other prenatal vitamins I researched were lacking in. The capsules are on the large side, and honestly are tought for me to get down while pregnant, (especially 6 of them every day!, but I know that my growing baby is getting everything it needs to grow strong and healthy, and to me, that is worth it!

Nice- just easy to forget taking 6 a day

Posted by Reviewer2122745 on Jan 02, 2009

these are easy on the stomach and i like that they're food-based w/ all the right levels on vitamins.

LOVE THEM!

Posted by 4984876802544338454 on May 23, 2016

I've been taking this Pre-Natal for the past 6 months now. I love the fact that it's jam packed full of good things, from greens, Enzymes and Probiotics. Gut health is important to me, so having the added Probiotics was a wonderful addition. I also love that it's a food based multivitamin and not full of weird things, that possibly shouldn't even be in anything that's meant for digestion. Hi-Five, Rainbow Light. I'll continue to recommend this brand to everyone that's health conscious, that I know :). Linda from Australia.

These seem pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2480352 on Feb 20, 2009

The list of ingredients and there sources seem pretty high quality for such an inexpensive prenatal. I was paying 4Xs more for my last prenatal brand and I don't think there is a huge difference in quality.

Good overall.

Posted by Reviewer1777147 on Jan 03, 2009

These daily vitamins are food based and don't contain any unnatural additives. I wasn't aware that you need to take 6 a day to get the daily recommended allowance of all of the vitamins and minerals. I would have bought more bottles if I had known. I take two at every meal so I don't have to swallow all six of these big pills at once. Overall I think the product is satisfactory. I like that it's all natural.

did not like

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Nov 12, 2012

I did not really like these. I didnt like that you have to take 6 per day. I found it hard to remember to take all six and it was a little much trying to space them out through the day. Would not purchase again.