The best prenatal vitamin out there!

Posted by Reviewer2129074 on Sep 03, 2008

These prenatal pills are by far the best out there! I took them my entire pregnancy w/my 3rd child and didn't end up anemic/iron deficient like I did w/my first two (I took some cheaper brands). I also didn't get constipated taking these. After giving birth my hair didn't fall out like it did w/my other two. Now breastfeeding I continue to take these vitamins and will even after--I think these vitamins are one of a kind and have great benefits!

Whole food prenatal - gentle on the stomach!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These are top quality food based multivitamins. I take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Even if I take all 6 of them without food they don't upset my stomach. They have a comprehensive list of vitamins pregnant (or wishing to get pregnant) women need, plus probiotics, enzymes and herbs. I am very happy with them! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great Prenatal Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on May 01, 2008

After much research into different prenatal vitamins, I found that Rainbow Light Complete Prenatal System to be just what it's name suggests- a complete vitamin. The recommended dosage contains everything you need- no need to supplement with calcium like I had done in the past with other prenantal vitamins. My only warning is that the pills are large and don't taste the greatest, and swallowing all 6 of them in the early phases of pregnancy was very difficult, but once the nausea subsided, they are much easier to get down! The benefits of the vitamins outweigh everything else in the end, however!

pregnant mom

Posted by Reviewer1498021 on Feb 28, 2009

I used this with my first pregnancy and while nursing after trying a different brand that really upset my stomach. I haven't had any problem whith this vit. The only thing I don't like is you have to take six pills a day. But you'll have that with any other preNatal of similar quality.

Love 'Em!

Posted by Reviewer1583044 on Jul 05, 2007

I used these vitamins during my last pregnancy and we had a very healthy baby! I continued taking them during nursing. And now, I'm starting them again for my second pregnancy.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3315089 on Oct 25, 2007

The best prenatal vitamin I've used, and this was my tenth pregnancy. Never bothered my stomach, & I really believe thr added herbs helped my strength; I'll never use another!!

Excellent prenatals!

Posted by Reviewer1386063 on Nov 02, 2007

These prenatals are great! Best potency, and so gentle on your stomach it's unbelievable! I've been through 4 pregnancies and never found as gentle a vitamin. Great product!

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer2400604 on May 15, 2008

I love these vitamins. They do have a smell which can bother me on some days during pregnancy but the greens and other nutrients that are in this formula can help fight that horrible constipation that we all get during pregnancy. It worked for me! I tried the RL 1 a day and it did not have the same results. These are worth the money!

Repeat customer. Always recommend it to friends

Posted by Reviewer2519593 on Apr 20, 2010

I think this is a good supplement and have taken as a prenatal and postnatal for all my 3 children. I notice a marked difference in mood, energy and stamina if I have a day that I forget to take it.

Seemed good but...

Posted by Reviewer2241127 on Jan 05, 2011

I have a bladder condition and this made my bladder freak out after 6 doses, so now I'll have to take my vitamins piecemeal.