Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on May 20, 2011

This is very much like one of the products in the colon cleansing kit by blessed herbs but much better value.

SO helpful

Posted by Reviewer2358927 on Feb 09, 2011

After struggling with digestive problems relating to a sedentary life and some IBS issues, this is the first product that really works! It regularizes and soothes my digestion, and I generally feel much better. At first I had trouble mixing it, but now I stir it with a fork, which works. I would not drink it as taste treat, but I find it has a mild, fresh flavor, not awful at all. The previous, more tasty product I used was stuffed with artificial colors and flavors, so I'll give up yummy for healthy -- after all, I use it for medical reasons...

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3271848 on Nov 24, 2010

This is a really great product. It is not harsh on the digestive system and it really works to clean you out! The taste could be better, but all the effective ingredients it has, pays off.

the best on the market.

Posted by Reviewer3138085 on Jul 05, 2010

I've tried allot of daily colon cleanses but nothing compares to the effectiveness of this product., Herbs, clay, fiber, it has it all and it is soothing to my colon. The quality of the ingredients are superior to any product I've ever used. You can tell the quality of this product the moment you open the seal. This is also a tried and true company, with a superior track record.

It works but the taste isn't the best

Posted by Reviewer1518548 on Mar 15, 2010

This a great fiber but I couldn't give it 5 stars because of the taste. I would rather take the pills over this yucky tasting fiber.

SO FAR, SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2079100 on Mar 03, 2010

works for me so far. has a very displeasing taste. however, add a packet of crystal light raspberry peach (the kind you add to a bottle of water) and it's not so bad.

Good for disgention

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Nov 19, 2009

My daughter love it.

Rainbow light

Posted by Reviewer2480040 on Mar 22, 2009

Fiber system does what it says it will do

Every Day

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Mar 06, 2009

My husband drinks this every day & loves it.Keeps everything moving along without swallowing horse pills. He mixes it with juice.

Pretty vile, but good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2194336 on Jan 19, 2009

Awful texture and mixing with juice still doesn't mask funky flavor. However, it is a great product for internal cleansing and overall wellness. I'll probably continue to gag it down because I haven't found something comparable ingredient-wise.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »