| English
| USD ($)

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Sour Apple, Mandarin & Berry Flavors, 30 Packets, 4 Gummies (8 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

So happy to have found this product!

Posted by Reviewer1874083 on Dec 16, 2011

My 2-year old was having very infrequent bowel movements like every 5, 6, 7 days and only after giving a saline laxative. After eating the gummy worms she has bowel movements atleast 4 times a week. She eats them every other day or her bowels are too lose. I give her plum juice on the off days and she is much more regular. I like that this product should not have any longer term effects such as dependency like the laxatives. Defintitely try it!

nice

Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Feb 28, 2012

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

kids love them

Posted by Reviewer1161292 on Oct 13, 2010

Great product. My kids love them.

Love them!

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »