• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

perfect fix for constipation

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 01, 2014

Not sour at all, tastes great, love all flavors. I live in hot humid climate and don't find these melting so I don't know why the description says they do. I don't store them in the fridge. It does work on my pre-schooler and takes under 24h to take effect. I find it a better natural alternative to probiotic tablets and taking prune juice which causes cramping. These cause no side effects which are great.

Tasty

Posted by lollian on May 05, 2014

Portion controlled packs.

The taste is reach and natural

Posted by Reviewer2865445 on Dec 01, 2013

Tastes really good. Nice insects shapes . But unfortunately my son doesn't want to try them .

Kids love them!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

These are an excellent product for kids who tend to get constipated. I started using them daily with my son to promote regularity and it is working. So easy to give and they taste great. Using one every other day and the results are great! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love them!

Posted by Donica on Apr 22, 2013

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

Wonderful packaging & taste

Posted by 4693209361876220499 on Nov 17, 2012

My constipated 2 y.o. loves these, so much easier getting him to take this rather than Lactulose. Due to his age, we give him half the recommended dosage of 1 pack for 4 year olds but I can't say it's worked fantastic in terms of regulating his bowel movements.

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2152395 on Jun 18, 2012

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

Ok

Posted by Maggis on Mar 29, 2012

Not the best I've tasted, but still good.

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »