• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

nice

Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Feb 28, 2012

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

So happy to have found this product!

Posted by Reviewer1874083 on Dec 16, 2011

My 2-year old was having very infrequent bowel movements like every 5, 6, 7 days and only after giving a saline laxative. After eating the gummy worms she has bowel movements atleast 4 times a week. She eats them every other day or her bowels are too lose. I give her plum juice on the off days and she is much more regular. I like that this product should not have any longer term effects such as dependency like the laxatives. Defintitely try it!

my kid loves it.

Posted by Reviewer1764361 on Jul 01, 2011

I have a child who doesn't eat fruits and vegies.. But he loves this thing. Love this product!~ will buy it again.

Fiber Garden Gummies

Posted by Reviewer1987495 on Apr 10, 2011

Son like it. The individual pack is very handy for travelling.

kids love them

Posted by Reviewer1161292 on Oct 13, 2010

Great product. My kids love them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »