Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

nice

Posted by Reviewer1964882 From Korea, Republic of on Feb 28, 2012

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

Posted by opheart From Ukraine on Mar 12, 2012

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2152395 From Singapore on Jun 18, 2012

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

Posted by organic-down-under From Australia on Sep 17, 2012

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

Love them!

Posted by Donica From North Carolina on Apr 22, 2013

I use these gummies because I don't think that I get sufficient amounts of fiber in my diet. I am an adult, but I only have one pack a day in addition to my regular diet. They work well because I don't feel that I have too much fiber, but I can tell that they have enhanced my regular diet. I prefer gummies to a pill because I think the pills are a little strong. These gummies taste good (I like gummies) and I love the results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »