Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Rainbow Light, Fiber Garden Gummies, Multi-Fruit Flavors, 30 Packets, 8.5 oz (240 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

perfect fix for constipation

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 01, 2014

Not sour at all, tastes great, love all flavors. I live in hot humid climate and don't find these melting so I don't know why the description says they do. I don't store them in the fridge. It does work on my pre-schooler and takes under 24h to take effect. I find it a better natural alternative to probiotic tablets and taking prune juice which causes cramping. These cause no side effects which are great.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1964882 on Feb 28, 2012

it is hard to keep my toddler girl away from sweets knowing it isn't good for her. I tried vitamin gummies, but when she starts to ask for some more, I didn't know what to do since those gummies has recommanded dosage. Overdose of vitamins does no good, I think. So, this was solution. She loves it and I don't need to worry about excessive minerals and vitamins. And I like the idea of small pakaging. Just right amont for my 2year-old, one pakage at a time.

Posted by opheart on Mar 12, 2012

We liked it. My friend ordered this product too.

not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2152395 on Jun 18, 2012

the taste didn't really appeal to me but my 2 yr old who doesn't take any veggie simply loves it.

Great for fussy eaters or just boosting fibre in diet

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

My girls enjoy these, they say they are sour but au dint find them sour at all. They are a little rubbery n texture but my kids happily eat them thinking they are Lillie's. There are 4 per individual pack and apparently contain aloof fibre and vitamins from fruit and veggies. A perfect for fussy eaters to host the fibre intake and help keep them regular. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »