• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

perfect fix for constipation

Posted by 4835423906677064078 on Jun 01, 2014

Not sour at all, tastes great, love all flavors. I live in hot humid climate and don't find these melting so I don't know why the description says they do. I don't store them in the fridge. It does work on my pre-schooler and takes under 24h to take effect. I find it a better natural alternative to probiotic tablets and taking prune juice which causes cramping. These cause no side effects which are great.

The taste is reach and natural

Posted by Reviewer2865445 on Dec 01, 2013

Tastes really good. Nice insects shapes . But unfortunately my son doesn't want to try them .

Tasty

Posted by lollian on May 05, 2014

Portion controlled packs.

Wonderful packaging & taste

Posted by 4693209361876220499 on Nov 17, 2012

My constipated 2 y.o. loves these, so much easier getting him to take this rather than Lactulose. Due to his age, we give him half the recommended dosage of 1 pack for 4 year olds but I can't say it's worked fantastic in terms of regulating his bowel movements.

Ok

Posted by Maggis on Mar 29, 2012

Not the best I've tasted, but still good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »