Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer1179387 on Aug 01, 2009

Good for Sinus headaches....started with one tablet, sometimes can cause nasal drip(things loosening up perhaps too much) if take too many or too often. This product is often a good companion for "Allergy Rescue", also by Rainbow Light, if you have Allergy symptoms.

Supra Clear by Rainbow Light

Posted by Reviewer2563894 on Sep 29, 2010

This stuff works like some sort of magic potion HAHAHA!!! I have always had serious issues with my sinuses, and nothing ever seemed to work for me. I tried EVERYTHING! From Sudafed, to Neti Pots, to all sorts of natural remedies. Nothing worked until I found this stuff. It helped within minutes and continued to do so as I used it. It not only helped my sinuses but my breathing and the little aches and soreness you get when you are stressed/tense from being ill or what have you. I Recommend it to EVERYONE! I even bought some extra packages of it because a friend of mine couldn't seem to get well from his sinus cold, but when I got him some of this, it worked like magic for him also. He now tells everyone to buy it as well. A job well done for Rainbow Light!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1267850 on Mar 05, 2011

Just got over a cold/flu of 14 days, this product is/was a lifesaver!

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Nov 04, 2011

Great product

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1608483 on Feb 11, 2008

Tried this for the first time - the results were impressive - had the start of a bronchial bug - took this and it cleared it right up. I plan to make this a medicine chest staple.

Rainbow Light, Health Prescriptives, Supra Clear, Sinus & Chest, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Feb 05, 2008

great for short term relief.

Best Natural Product!

Posted by Reviewer2619739 on Feb 22, 2009

My husband finds this to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. No side effects like normal over the counter meds. Take it from me as my husband usually has chronic bronchitis and sinus, this stuff is the best.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1002441 on Mar 05, 2009

Works great, super price! I take it daily to prevent drippy nose from allergies.