New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, Allergy Rescue, Eyebright & Xanthium, 60 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

- Works for dust/pet allergies -

Posted by Reviewer2481073 on Nov 17, 2011

My husband has had allergies all his life. He was always sneezing, having runny nose with lots and lots of mucus. We never had enough tissue papers at home. Plus we have 2 cats now. These tablets work, but do give them time. My husband was initially taking 3 tabs/day, then 3 tabs twice daily for faster result. Even then, only when he started the second bottle (no pause in-between) did he notice massive improvement. Today I can't remember the last time he sneezed or blew his nose. He uses his inhaler 50% less, his lungs feel clearer and the past few days he was 'complaining' of smelling things he'd never smelt before. LOL. I need to add that he's taking this with 600mg NAC twice a day, so I'm not sure how much each product actually contributes to his relief - hence 4 stars. Also be forewarned: tablet size is the LARGEST I've seen. My husband is a natural pill popper, even then THREE HUGE TABS of this prove to be a massive challenge. It does work, though.

May be helpful

Posted by celestialleo on Apr 26, 2011

Haven't noticed great result, but pollen has been especially bad, and, I think, is now combined with radiation. so traditional formulas may not work so well. Still feel it is a good formula!

work well

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Aug 07, 2011

These work really well at alleviating allergy symptoms. It's not the cure, but they help a lot.

Better than claritan D

Posted by Reviewer1174337 on Nov 09, 2011

I have replaced claritan D with this product and not seen a drop-off in results. I do sleep way, way better now. I have a much more solid, uninterupted rest at night