New To iHerb?

Rainbow Light, Herbal Prescriptives, Congest Away, 60 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Works everytime!

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008

In about a half hour of taking this, my sinuses clear up as quickly as if I had taken an over the counter. This is an herbal alternative that is very effective. I feel better knowing that there will not be long term damage with this and that the herbs will help improve health overall.

Sinus Headache Away!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Sep 18, 2006

This product works extremely well for my allergy-induced sinus headaches and congestion. Good combination of herbs etc. I can take it with or without food, even on an empty stomach, with no upset. I highly recommend Congest Away for sinus headache and congestion.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1101082 on Apr 28, 2008

I have suffered with allergies for years and tried everything from prescription to over the counter to home remedies and this is the most effective product I have found. I have had no adverse side effects and genuine sustained relief.

Mrs. M Patterson

Posted by Reviewer2448401 on Nov 24, 2008

I have been using this product for about 8 years, along with the Rainbow Light Get Well Soon. I do not like to take OTC cold or allergy medicines because of the side affects, and this is the only natural product that really works for me. My daughter-in-law suffers from seasonal allergies and no longer takes any prescription meds for them: she swears by Congest Away and just the other day I heard her recommending it to a friend of hers.

Nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer1618824 on Jan 14, 2009

This product did not do anything for me at all. I was really dissapointed because of the high volume of positve reviews. I will continue looking for an effective decongestant for me.