Good product

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Nov 29, 2008

Rainbow Light is recommended by my Naturopathic doctor.

Natural

Posted by Reviewer1086973 on Apr 08, 2008

minimum side effects. hard pill to swallow.

Excellent for my mom

Posted by Reviewer3180845 on Apr 05, 2010

This product is excellent for my mom, who is 83. I have a lot of trouble getting her to take her meds, let alone vitamins. So the once a day is perfect for her. Carol Sue Tracy

Recommendation was great~!

Posted by Reviewer1897090 on Oct 16, 2010

An excellent all natural food based multivitamin, which my daughter recommended. It is so much better than those over the counter vitamins.

Great ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Nov 29, 2010

Think I finally found a great all around multi, but it's too soon for me to tell. I'm still young.

Bought for me grammy....

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

but the tablets are way too big for her to swallow by herself, so they have to be broken into pieces. She's 88 years old, still working at the business she started and owns, and still moves, eats, and talks like a champ!!

Rainbow Light, Just Once, Active Senior, Food Based Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1650478 on Jun 13, 2011

This multi Vitamin for seniors seems to be working just fine..I have energy, and literally don't get colds, flu, or the like. And I have never had a flu shot, or pneumonia shot. I am 75

Very desirable!

Posted by Reviewer2292865 on Nov 13, 2011

I have taken a number of different multivitamins. This one goes down easily even though it is somewhat large. It has everything pretty much the way I want as far as ingredients in or not in. My husband began taking them and really likes them as he struggles with so many for they upset his digestive tract. This does not and he's been taking them for several months now. Highly recommended. Plus quality of Rainbow Light is EXCELLENT!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1753385 on Sep 22, 2012

We are both in good health, but this vitamin is true to its slogan "Feel the difference." A large tablet for some to swallow, but it can be easily cut in two. Buy it and try it if you're not 100% with what you've been taking.

Couldn't swallow these

Posted by Reviewer2197396 on Jul 19, 2012

These vitamins are large and awful smelling. I don't know if they work or not because after several times trying to swallow them and gagging every time I finally gave up. Never could get one down and if you put your vitamins together for daily use the smell contaminates all the other ones too.