LOVE THESE VITAMINS!

Posted by Reviewer1253455 on Sep 22, 2011

My husband and I are thoroughly satisfied with these revitalizing vitamins - and the best part is they are so easy on the stomach - perfect. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Vegan Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1321786 on Mar 04, 2012

I'm always looking for a good vegan multivitamin. Excited to see this one, food based, which I think is important and iron-free!

Invigorating

Posted by Reviewer1611077 on May 13, 2009

Rainbow Light really generates energy for the enduring times of the day. Usually take after a meal whether it be breakfast or lunch. However, I have taken one at night and it does not inhibit sleep. Great vitamin!!

Right balance of vitamins and minerals. Good quality and value.

Posted by Reviewer2177874 on Jul 09, 2010

We researched several types of vitamins before deciding on this one. It has a good balance of nutrients, and I've never had a quality problem with it.

Excellent vitamin.

Posted by Reviewer3123194 on Jun 06, 2008

I find my energy and general health have benefited from taking the Energizer One Multivitamin. I feel more in balance and more calm.

energy level not much different.

Posted by Reviewer2987339 on Nov 07, 2008

cannot tell a difference b/t these and rainbow light women's multivitamin. i have been taking an additional b vitamin also.

Rainbow Light Multivitamins are the best

Posted by Reviewer1011004 on Feb 03, 2009

Rainbow Light definitely makes the best multivitamin blends. I have been using them for years.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1066393 on Oct 16, 2007

Excellent

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 01, 2008

The vitamin is huge and has a horrible taste. Taking it with juice helps. But, once you get it down, there's very little stomach upset, and it has a good mix of what we need.